Chapter 19

*Jayy's POV*

I woke up to the smell of bacon and a smile instantly found its way upon my face.I loved bacon.I sat up scartching my head,then i remember last night. I let out a song sigh before exiting my bunk and going to see who was cooking. My eye's lit up when I saw Dahvie cooking bacon with a big plate next to him full of cooked bacon.

"I see you've awoken,and would that be because of the food?'' Dahvie chuckled.

I ignored him and skipped over to the plate of bacon before stealing a piece and putting in in my mouth.

"I guess it was the smell,now stop eating it all." Dahvie slapped my hand as I went to take another piece of bacon.

I pouted. "Can I please have another piece." i did my best puppy dog eyes.

"No.Wait until everyone else wake's up,which will be very soon." 

I sighed and threw myself on the couch.

"So what happened last night?'' Dahvie asked.

I raised an eyebrow,"What do you mean? I was out here with you drinking,then I went to bed early,that was all." 

"I mean,like...after everyone else went to sleep,i heard you and Emm,then i just heard someone who I was guessing her crying." 

My eyes went wide.Could he hear that? If he heard that,then that mean's everyone could hear us.I mentally slapped myself before turning my attention back to Dahvie. "Just,something happened,I really don't want to talk about it,especially not just after waking up." 

He nodded and went back to cooking the bacon and pancakes,"You know you can tell me anything Jayy,no matter what it is,i'll always be here for you to tell me if you want to." 

*Dahvie's POV*

Everyone had woken up soon after jayy.Everyone except for Emmaline.I walked to her bunk while everyone at breakfast that I had made.I opened her bunk curtain slightly to tell her breakfast was done,but she was already awake,she was just laying there with tears down her cheeks. 

"Hi Dahv." she softly said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Hey,I was just coming to say breakfast is ready,it's out there for you,everyone is already awake and eating,so if I were you i'd get up or you'll end up with nothing.Jayy will probably eat it all." i said laughing a bit. A few more tears fell as I said Jayy's name,I was trying to cheer her up not make her sadder.

"I don't care if he eat's it all,i'm not that hungry anyways." her stomache growled just as she said it and I laughed.

"i'll go get you some." i yelled out as i walked back to get her some breakfast. I grabbed a plastic plate that i had on the bench and grabbed a few pieces of bacon along with a few pancakes,i poured the choc chips on top and took the plate back to her. "here you go." i shot her a smile.

"Jesus," she looked shocked.

"Jesus is my name." i winked.

"I know,but this is too much Dahvie,i can't eat this much,but it looks amazing." She rolled the pancake up around the bacon and shoved it all into her mouth at once.

"So.Whats up? I heard you crying last night and shit,want to talk about?'' I asked,while i took a seat on her bunk.

She swallowed what she was eating and looked up at me. "Just...Jayy." 

"What did he do?'' I raised an eyebrow as I got more curious.

"Well...Yesterday,i was going to take him to the beach to cheer him up and he said some things.That night he came in here and apologized.He found out about something then got angry,then." she took a deep breath," he kissed me." a tear fell from her eye.