Chapter 16

***This chapter is dedicated to ScarPurdy for their comment on the previous chapter which made me laugh a bit and because well,i got threatened to get stuffed koalas named bob thrown at me if i didn't update. xD***

~~~Emmaline's POV~~~

My eyes opened to see Jayy's face right infront of mine.He looked so peaceful sleeping as sound as he was.I tried to sit up and his arms wrapped around my waiste.''Don't go Daniel," he sleepily murmured.I bit my lip as a rush of sadness came across me.''Jayy,let go i need to go to the bathroom," i whispered.One of his eye's slowly opened and his face was covered in dissapointment and sadness,"Sorry," he mumbled.He let go of me and I climbed over him.

I walked to the bathroom,i didn't really need to go there i just had to get out of Jayy's grip before he thought I was Daniel and raised his hopes."You're up early." i spun around to see Dahvie scratching his head."Nice hair," i laughed before entering the bathroom.I grabbed brush and started brushing the knots out of my hair."So how's Jayy?'' he asked."He's quiet." i mumbled."and he thought i was Daniel this morning." Dahvie shook his head.''I still can't believe he would do this to him again." Dahvie walked out the bathroom and I followed him out to the kitchen area.

"I'm starving." i complained."Well get in the kitchen then." Dahvie winked.''Asshole." i said as i poked my tongue out at him.I walked to the fridge and there was a Monster."Who's monster is this?'' i asked as i held it up."Mine." Dahvie poked his tongue out."Can i pwese have it,ill buy you another," i said in a baby tone."Fine." he yawned.I opened the can and took a big gulp of it.There was nothing better than a Monster in the morning.

I threw myself on the couch next to Dahvie."What time is it?'' I asked curiously.He looked down at his phone,"Uh,9,17." It was actually quite early and i slept a lot,im surprised i managed to go back to sleep last night.The thoughts kept coming back to me about last night.Jayy cuddled up to me,his warm body against mine.No Emm.No,he is one of your best friends and he just got cheated on,you can't do this.I shook the thoughts out of my head and looked back to Dahvie."So why are you up so early?'' I raised an eyebrow."Because i heard your fatass up and walking." he snickered.''Oh yep,because my ass is just that fat it talks and makes sounds." i rolled my eyes sarcasticly.''What did I just hear? that made no sense what so ever." 

"So what time's the show today?'' I asked."Uh...I don't know,but its after twelve." 

I nodded.

~~~3 hours later~~~

"Go wake Jayy up,theres a show in an hour and a half." Drew announced.I got up off the couch and walked back to my bunk where Jayy was sleeping.I opened the curtain slowly and Jayy rolled over."So you are awake?'' i smiled.He had no emotions."Sleep well?'' but still no reply from him,he just rolled back over."Jayy,you have to get up,you have a show in an hour and a half." i pleaded."I'm not going." he said bluntly."Jayy,you have to,for the fans.They love you." i begged.He shook his head.I moved into my bunk so I was next to him and he sat up."Jayy,please,for the fans." i looked into his chocolate brown eyes.He sighed,"For the fans." 

I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug."Everything will be okay Jayy." i whispered as i pulled away."no it's not.I've lost him.Forever." he was on the verge of crying."You'll find someone new,someone who will love you and someone you can trust." he nodded."Now if I were you i'd go get ready." i shot him a small smile then hopped out of my bunk.Everyone turned their heads at me as i walked back to the couch,''What?'' i asked raising one of my eyebrows."Did you manage to get him out of the bunk?'' Sally asked."Yeah,eventually." i sighed.

Sally,Drew and Dahvie stood up and walked to the door,"We're going to set up the merch tent and get everything ready,you coming Emm?'' Sally asked.I shook my head."Okay,see you when you come down and remember to take the keys and lock the door behind you." Sally shot me a quick smile as she shut the door behind her.