Chapter 11

~~~Later that night~~~

*Emmaline's POV*

''So we'll see you back at our bus after you've had a shower?'' asked Dahvie.I nodded and walked off their bus and walked back to bvb's tour bus which was currently my house.I walked through the door and there was cc sitting on the couch with Ash. ''Hey Emm,can i talk to you?'' Ash Asked.I nodded and he stood up from the couch.I followed him back to bunk alley where no one was.''Yes cc?'' I asked.''Well ugh,i was wanting...Actually i was wondering if you wanted to come out with Ash and I tonight to the club." he asked nervously."I'd like to but i'm not old enough to drink nor am I old enough to get in." i said."We could easily get you in,uh but then again...if you don't want to-" i cut him off,"Okay,ill come if you can get me in." A big smile came across his face."What time are we leaving?'' I asked."Like 20 minutes?'' he said.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.Once I had finished showering i sent a message to Dahvie.

E:Sorry,wont be able to come over,cc wants me to go out with him and ash to the club

D:Thats ok.but u r not old enough.

E:They can get me in :)

D:Ok.Be safe and don't do anything stupid.

E:i wont ;D ttyl x

I put down my phone and continued to tease my hair a little bit.I put some eyeliner on and looked in the mirror.I just had some simple black ripped skinny jeans and a blood on the dance floor tank top with a leather jacket.''Are you ready!'' cc yelled.I quickly put my phone in my pocket and walked out to where cc and ash were standing.Both their jaws dropped and i laughed."Okay lets go." i said dragging them both to the exit of the tour bus.

We walked down the street to where the club was.I could hear the music faintly,no I didn't exactly like that type of music but either way i would be able to put up with it tonight.We walked to the entrance and I got all nervous."Stay inbetween me and Ash otherwise they will ask for your i.d," cc whispered.I nodded and made sure to stand inbewtween them.We quickly walked through the entrance and we were inside."Easy enough," cc laughed.Ash walked to the bar and cc and I followed him."3 specials." Ash said to the guy at behind the bar who smiled and went to get our drinks."Don't tell Andy about this,he will probably kill us," Ash said laughing."I wont and i don't really care about him right now and where is he anyways?'' I asked.''His gone out with Juliet." cc said.''Here mate," the bartender said as he passed ashley the 3 drinks.He passed one to cc and one to me."Drink up," he said as he winked.

Many drinks later i was dancing on the dance floor with cc and Ash who were also smashed.''One more drink," i yelled over the music.I pulled cc and Ash with me to the bartender,"One more of those specials," i slurred.He nodded and got our drinks.The guy passed us 3 more drinks and we quickly drank it.We walked back to the dance floor.Everything was becoming a bit blurry.''Where's cc?'' i slurred."Don't know," Ash slurred.We started dancing and i started grinding against him."We shall leave this until later," Ash winked.He pulled me out of the club and we bumped into cc."Where are you going?'' he asked.''hotel,want to come?'' I managed to ask.He nodded and we all walked to a hotel which was a few blocks away.

Ash got us the hotel room and we stumbled all the way to the room.When we managed to finally put the key in the keyhole after many attempts we walked in."You couldn't even open the door," cc laughed.Ash threw me onto the bed without even caring and i smiled.''Oooh get it gurll." cc yelled.I flipped him off.The rest of the night became a giant blur.

~~~~The next morning~~~~

I opened my eye's to a blinding light,a killer headache and a really loud ringing of a phone.I groaned as I rolled over to see exactly where I was.''What the fuck!" i yelled as I saw Ashley laying next to me.His eye's opened slightly until he saw me.His eyes flew open and he sat up quickly,"What happened last night?'' he asked rubbing his head."I don't know,I only remember going to the club,having a few drink,dancing and that was all," i said as i held my head."Wait...We didn't did we?'' Ash asked.I raised an eyebrow until I realized what he meant."No! I couldn't! No No No!" I yelled.I then realized i was fully naked.