Chapter 18

*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTICE BEFORE I START*

****From next week i will no longer have a laptop ,_, so like my other(really bad) fan fiction,it will be all written on my phone meaning chapters will take longer to write and will have more errors.But a good thing being in 12 days i will be on Summer break which mean's more writing time C: 

And also sorry for not updating enough ,_, school is reallly hard at the moment,a lot of shit going on,but that will be over soon.

Please Remember to Fan,Comment and Rate for the next chapter C: 

~KrystalRawr~

****************************************************************************

*Jayy's POV*

I was shattered.I had not only lost Daniel,but I had hurt the other person I loved and may have lost them too. I checked the time on my phone.1.43am,Emm was on my mind and the way I had treated her,i couldn't sleep knowing what I had done. By now everyone was asleep in her bunk but there was a slight bit of light coming from Emm's bunk,i figured that she was still awake.

I slowly slid open the bunk curtain and hopped out.I tip toed over to Emm's bunk and opened the curtain slighty. "What is it Jayy?'' she softly asked without making eye contact. "I'm uh,can I just come in,i want to talk?'' I asked nervously. She motioned for me to come in and I sat across from her. She looked up from her phone. 

"So what did you want to talk about?'' she asked.

"Just about earlier today."

"Jayy.I really don't-"

I cut her off,"Emm I shouldn't have said what i said,i'm really sorry and I know you do care,you just don't show it."

"Jayy.I really don't care,and what you said was true,no one would ever love me,so stop wasting your time apologizing."

I was shocked.How could she not think anyone would love her,she was perfect.Once again i fell back in love with her.I grabbed her wrists.She winced,"Sorry," i whispered.I leaned closer to her, "Someone does love you." I looked down at my hands as i blushed and couldn't belive what I saw on her wrists.

"Emm.Why are these on your arms,why would you do this?'' I snapped. I was angry but sorry at the same time.She yanked her arms away from mine and hid them. I looked up at her,"Emm." I said gritting my teeth. "Why would you do this to yourself?''

"Jayy.Just stop questioning me.I stopped a while back and it's none of your concern." she protested.

"it is my concern,you're too perfect to hurt yourself." I lifted her chin up.

"I'm not perfect." she retorted.

"You are to me and any guy would see that and I don't want you to ever hurt yourself again." I crashed my lips to her's and she instantly pulled away. 

"Jayy..." she sounded hurt. "Please get out."

"Wha-what why?'' I asked hurt.

"Just please get out." she opened the bunk curtain and i climbed out.

I angrily opened my bunk and threw myself into my bunk.i threw my pillow out of my bunk.I can't believe I was so stupid to do that and ruin our friendship. I should have known she didn't like me from last time when I was going to ask her out.

I heard sobs coming from her bunk. Did I cause this? was it because was it because I kissed her,or was it something else. I'm such a bad friend. I pulled my zebra blanket up to my chin,even though it was hot,i loved my zebra blanket it always comforted me.

***Emmaline's POV***

I was shocked when he kissed me that I pulled away.

"Jayy..." i mumbled. "Please get out"

I saw the hurt in his eyes,"Wha-What why?''

"Just please get out." i opened the bunk curtain and he jumped out of my bunk. I started crying into my pillow.I know he doesn't actually like me,he's just trying to get over Daniel and i'm sick of being that person who is there just so someone can get over their ex,that's why I pulled away from the kiss. I eventually cried myself to sleep. I hope I wasn't crying too loud.

*************************************************************************************

i know this chapter was short o_o but yeah,ill update again tomorrow,i promise C:

Remeber to Vote,Comment and Fan