Chapter 28

*Emmaline's POV*

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed as I stared lifelessly at my phone questioning what is going to happen.I've been told I can't be with Jayy,but my parents can't stop me from being with him? Can they? Another question I can't answer about my life...

I stood up and walked over to my drawer where I grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper.I stuck my earphones in and started to draw the photo of Jayy and I that I have set as my lock screen on my phone.

The hours went by and I had finally finished the drawing.I was quite proud of the outcome.I had always had a passion and talent to draw,but lately I hadn't drawn alot.

I started another drawing,a girl sitting at a swing,with a dead rose in her hand as clouds filled the dark skies.

I heard a knock on my door,who would be awake this early? I had gotten so carried away drawing that I didn't realize the sun was up and it was now 9.43am.I took my earphones out,"Go away." I bitterly yelled at whoever was on the other side of the door.

A few noises came from the lock then the handle turned and there stood Jayy at the door.I didn't know how to react.I just sat there staring at him in silence.He quietly shut the door behind him and locked it.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him,it hasn't been long but I had missed him so much.One of his arms were around my waste and his other arm rubbing my back.

"Why are you here Jayy." I whispered.

He didn't say anything,instead he pulled away from the hug and sat me down on my bed.I looked into his eyes,it wasn't the usual happy shine in his eyes,but instead he looked hurt.

"We need to talk." he said calmly.

I panicked.That never is a good sign,what did he want to talk about,was he going to leave me? Why would he drive here just to tell me that and more importantly how did he find where I live or even get in here.

I nodded my head for him to continue with what he wanted to say.He held my hand,"When was the last time you slept?"

I shrugged my shoulders,"three or so days." it wasn't really a big deal to me.

He bit his lip and his grip tightened.He took a deep breath and started to pull the sleeve of my jacket up.I tried to move away but he was much stronger.He pulled up my sleeve,revealing a whole arm of fresh cuts.

I hid my face in shame,I was about to cry but I held back the tears.Jayy let go of my arms and pulled me into a hug.He pushed the hair out of my face and kissed my cheek.

"Why did you do it?" he softly whispered into my ear.I shrugged. "You need to get some sleep."

I shook my head,"No,you'll just leave me Jayy,I don't want you to leave me."

"I'm not going to leave you,I'll be here when you wake up,I promise." he assured me and kissed my lips.I layed down and I felt my eyes closing very quickly.

*Jayy's POV*

As soon as her head hit that pillow she was asleep.I stood up to find her some comfortable pants to wear,not jeans.Sleeping in jeans was never comfortable.I found some long pants and walked over to her bed and removed her jeans,revealing her legs which were all cut up.I shook my head and put the long pants on her before putting her jeans on her chair where the pants were.

A drawing caught my eye,one of her and I.I picked it up and stared at it,it was amazing,you could barely tell it was drawn.I smiled as I put it down and took a seat on the chair.

I was going to have to face Emmaline's parents,who didn't even know I was here,soon. I don't know how that's going to go.Andy was the one who actually let me in,surprisingly.I don't even know why he let me in,I was sure he disliked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit,I updated c:

Im so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry it's taken 69Eva to update ;-; Ive been so freakin' busy and no motivation to write.

Thankyou all for being so patient,I promise I'll go back to writing 1-2 chapters every week

Remember to vote/comment/fan c: