Chapter 29

After being told that if i didnt update soon i would get a cactus shoved up my nose,get antiqued,get a rabbit and fish shoved up my nose and much more i've finally updated >:D Some of the comments you guys leave are crazy o-o"

Sorry for the late update too :c i've moved house and it's been pretty hectic,i haven't had internet,only on my phone,and the chapter was written on my laptop then my laptop broke -.-" So I had to re-write it .-.

This chapter is dedicated to carakitty41, rebecca_1432778, EmilyMeyer334, Renesmee29, MysticGirl187 , FluffyBVBBunny, NikkiBiersack, GrayceeBiersack, The_Music_Addict_ASH, Meleesa, STGCForLife, SarahBabe009, Slender_girl, Erin_Von_Monroe, AndysAngel123, Scarlettwhite, loveblackveilbrides and PTVswsAAbotdf <3 And to everyone else who has voted,commented and read this ^-^ <333

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jayy's POV*

The hours went by as i stared at my phone lock screen. I heard some sounds downstairs,her parents must be awake.I took a deep breath before standing up and opening the door.quietly,making sure not to wake her up,I shut the door behind me and slowly walked down to the bottom of the stairs where I saw Andy.

"How is she?'' he asked.

"She's okay,i managed to get her to sleep."

"I'm sorry I didn't really trust you around my sister,i just care too much for her and didn't want her to get hurt,but i can see that you really do care and wouldn't hurt her."

I stood there shocked not knowing what to say.This whole situation could have been avoided if he trusted me from the start.

"But it's my parents who you'll have to speak to about her." He walked away from me and signalled me to follow him.We walked past the tv and into the kitchen where i'm guessing Emm's parents were sitting.All attention was turned to where Andy and I were standing.I was questioned why i was here.I told his parents my reasons,but they didn't care for my reason.

"He really does love her." Andy interrupted.

The house was filled with silence as I waited to hear what they would say.Her mum stood up and motioned for me to follow her.We were in the lounge room.

"I can't let you have her." she finally spoke.

"Why not.I love her,why is it that I can't have her." I demanded,I wasn't going to let this happen.

"I just don't want you to be around her.That is my reason,now if you will leave."

"Can I just say goodbye to her and grab my stuff from her room"

She took a deep breath and nodded.I followed her back up the stairs to emm's room.I wasn't really going to just leave like this,I would somehow convince her parents to let me be around her.

She opened the door and she stood there.,not moving.I looked to see what was happening and there I saw Emm quickly drop the blade.I pushed past her mum and quickly to her side.

Her face was stained with tears.Her arm,filled with cuts and scars.I pulled her into my lap and kept her close to me as she cried.

"Why did you do this?" I asked as I pulled the hair out of her face.

"You promised not to leave.I woke up and you were gone." she sobbed.

"But I never left.I kept that promise."

Her mum stood there,shocked,not knowing what to say or do. After a few minutes her mum finally spoke up,"Since when have you been doing this?" she asked.

"Years..." Emmaline quietly said. "But I did stop...once I met jayy."

A tear fell from her mothers eye.Her mum stood up and hugged her before asking to speak to me.I put emm back down and kissed her before walking out of her room to her mum.

"I've thought properly about you and my daughter.You can be with her,just promise me you won't hurt her,and please make sure she doesn't ever hurt herself again,knowing she's done it for so long and I haven't known makes me feel like a terrible parent."

Happiness took over me once I heard those words. "I won't hurt her and I'll make sure she doesn't do that again."

"Thankyou.And are you leaving with her today or are you staying?"

"Most likely leaving,can't trust Dahvie at home for too long,he's such a little kid."

Her mum nodded and walked back down the stairs.I walked back into Emmaline's room.

"Guess what." I said excitedly.

"Why do I have to guess can't you just tell me?" she asked sarcastically.

I laughed at her response,"We're allowed to be together and if you want to you can come live with Dahvie and I."

She jumped from the bed and into my arms,making both of us fall to the floor. She smiled widely and kissed my lips before quickly getting up and packing her stuff.

Everything is turning out how it's meant to be.