Ch.16 Secret Move

Endeavor and Y/n's dad agreed that both teenagers needed a ton more training before they would be ready to fight against actual villains. Y/n's water bending needed much improvement, and her father relied on his eldest son, Aito, to teach her a thing or two. Aito was his most skilled, besides Y/n, with his quirk. Although she hasn't seen him use his power since she was young, she still knows that he could easily take her down if they were to only use water. Even if his quirk couldn't produce its own water, he still always found a way. From stealing the water within the plants to using the plants. Both were things Y/n never thought of. Along with being very skilled, he was also very brilliant. Unlike his sister, he come up with the greatest ideas within seconds. It took Y/n at least a minute, and even then, her plans had a problem.
     Y/n and her father walked in the door of their house, and he said to her "Aito will be home later, and he will train you." Y/n knew he wouldn't see it, but she nodded anyway. Aito was rarely ever home, he was always somewhere on a trip. "For now, I want you to eat something and go get some rest. I'm going out." He shut the door, leaving Y/n to stand in front of it, alone. She sighed and decided to skip a meal and go take a nap. She was headed towards the stairs when her mother called her. She walked into the kitchen, where her voice came from, and saw her mixing a spoon in a pot. "Here, try it!" He held out the spoon of broth and waited for her only daughter to take a sip.
     "Mmmm, tastes good! Isn't it...?"

"Aito's favorite? Yes! I made it as a "welcome home" gift. We haven't seen him in a while. I thought it would be nice to have his favorite dish for dinner." Her mother said sweetly. "When is Aito going to arrive?" She asked, standing beside her mother. It was almost as if they were the same. The same exact (skin tone)(face shape), and lovely (hair length) (hair color) hair that traced around their faces. The only difference was the eyes. She had her father's, and her mother always said they were gorgeous, and they were a gift. But even then, there were traces of her mother's eyes around her pupil's. Those same exact electric blue squiggles. She only inherited part of her father's eyes, but that's only physical traits. When it comes to personality, she got a ton more traits from her dad, but, her mother's genes still took that over. Social, athletic (or perhaps, that one is physical), confident in most things she does, love of food, impatient. All that about her was from her dad. The love to cook, the love of animals, the gentle voice, the gentle heart, caring, playful, serious but could make a joke, sensitive on the inside, sort of ignorant, protective, and the fact that she can be an airhead around those she trusts the most. It all came from her mother. She truly was what her parents were hoping for. Her mother hoped for a girl that would be a lot like her, and her father hoped for any child of his with the particular quirk he was searching for. Of course, they still loved their four sons, it's just that Y/n was the one they hoped for the most.

"He said he would be here at 1:00...and that was....two hours ago." Her mother shook her head and sighed. Aito was always late to something. "I'm going to go shower and rest, okay? Wake me up when it's dinner time!" Y/n said as she left the kitchen.

     After showering, she put on some comfortable pajamas and threw herself onto her bed. It was always satisfying. She let the man of fantasy take her into her dream-world.

Y/n was shaken awake by her brother, Daichi. "Ugh, what?" She said, pulling her feather-filled blanket over her head. "Aito's here, and he'd like to teach you some things before dinner." Y/n nodded and slowly got out of bed. Daichi walked out, looking at a few of his sister's perfumes. What interested him was the names. "Silk rose", "Summer Sunflower" etc.
Y/n walked over to her closet slowly. She looked for a shirt that she would be flexible in, but was nice enough for a family dinner. She got out some training shorts (like volleyball shorts). She went out there to find Aito waiting for her. "C'mon. There's something I need to show you." He said as he motioned for her to follow him. He headed towards the training room. "Wow, that's the first thing you say to me after not seeing me for like, five months?" Y/n said sarcastically, not actually caring whether or not he gave her a proper greeting. "Yep." He opened the door and stepped in. He pointed to one side of the room, signaling that he wanted her to stand there. She stood there patiently and watched her brother stand at the other side of the room. "This skill, you can't tell anyone about it. When you practice it, make sure it's only with me." He said in a low voice. "Okay?"

He lifted his hands, and his actions left her in shock.

Sorry! This is unedited, I wanted this out as quickly as possible, so it might be rushed.