Ch.3 Date or Hangout?

On a rather calm Saturday afternoon, Y/n laid on her bed, bored out of her mind. She was taking fun quizzes such as "What should your quirk have been?" (Most answered with a Cloud type quirk) and "Which Pro Hero is secretly your parent?"

The girl clicked on another interesting quiz when she received a text. It was from Shoto.

❄️Sho🔥

Do you want to go out today?

Sure! What time and where?

At the park by your house
is where I wanted to meet.

I was planning to look around to
find something. We could do
something else if you want.

That idea is fine. When?

In an hour if you're
okay with that.

Okay. See you then.

~~~

The h/c haired girl skipped over to her bedroom bathroom to shower before going, wanting to smell nice and seem approachable.

After the (hot/warm/cool/cold), refreshing shower, she picked out an outfit that would be appropriate for the upcoming event.

(The one on the right that says "Yandere" is reader's outfit, it can be different but that's what I'm going to describe

(The one on the right that says "Yandere" is reader's outfit, it can be different but that's what I'm going to describe. Instead of Yandere, it'll say Hero)

Y/n pulled out her white converse, long black socks, jean shorts and a long sleeved black crop top with "Hero" written in white on it. It was one of her favorite outfits, she wore it every chance she got. She picked up her f/c hair brush to comb her rather tangled hair. The girl scrunched up her cute nose, having a small amount of difficulty brushing her locks.

"Ugh!!" Y/n harshly put her brush down on the f/c vanity once she saw that her h/c strands were frizzy. She checked her phone to see she only had ten minutes before she had to meet with her fiancé. "Ah! I gotta hurry!" Y/n yelled as she ran to her bathroom sink to wet her crazy hair. "Don't let it be a bad hair day!!" She quickly ran the brush through her soaked hair.

She yanked out her hair dryer and quickly dried her hair before grabbing a hair tie to put it up.

~~~

Shoto sighed. He had been sitting on the park bench for twenty minutes, but it was only five minutes after they planned to meet. The white and red haired male wanted to arrive early so Y/n didn't have to wait, and partially because he felt...excited?

He unlocked his phone to play an entertaining game as he waited, but saw that Y/n had text him.

(Nickname)

I'll be a tad late, sorry

~~~

Shoto looked at the time once more, seeing it has only been two minutes, making it seven minutes after they should've met. That wasn't that bad, and wasn't too much late, so Shoto didn't mind.

~~~

Y/n ran down the large staircase in a hurry so she can not be super late. "Y/n!!"

She groaned as she stopped to look in to the living room. It was her older brother, Daichi. "Yeah?" She asked in an annoyed tone, stopping in her tracks and crossing her arms. "Are you uh, going on a date with a BOY?!" He made a Bakugo face, which seemed pretty threatening. "I wouldn't consider it a 'date' but, yes, I am. I am going to hang out with a BOY." She smirked at her brother before turning around to leave, waving her hand majestically at the frizzy electric blue haired male. "Oh no you're not! What's this dude's name?!" Her other older brother, Akio (who was the second oldest), joined in on the already ended conversation.

"Shoto." She answered, still heading towards to gigantic front door. "Shoto who?" The fourth oldest brother, Daisuke, asked. 'Where did he come from? I thought he wasn't home...' Y/n thought as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Todoroki."

The three brothers sat in silence as their only sister turned the door knob. "OH! SHOTO TODOROKI! I remember that guy!" Daisuke stated. It was more to the other two brothers than to Y/n.

She sighed as she walked out out of the house, closing the thick door behind her. Though outside the house, the three male's loud conversation about Shoto was still to be heard, just muffled from the house walls.

'Would this be considered a date? We are engaged, but not by choice. I'll continue to believe it's just hanging out...unless he says it's a date.' The youngest sibling thought to herself. She walked out to the sidewalk rather slowly, thinking of what her brothers had asked.

"Shoot! I'm already late!" She whisper-shouted to herself as she remembered she was meeting with her classmate. She began to ran the fastest she has ever gone, using cold water to help her from getting too hot.

~*+*~

Y/n stopped before Shoto who sat calmly on the bench. "Sorry for being a little late, my brothers were questioning me." She said as she panted slightly. "It's fine, you're not that late." Shoto said in his usual monotone voice. Despite sprinting a semi-long distance, Y/n didn't seem that tired or sweaty, and was barely panting. "So what do you want to do?" Y/n asked as her half 'n half peer stood from his spot on the bench. He shrugged his shoulders. "Let's go look." He started walking towards all the shops and buildings meant for entertainment. He motioned his hand for the girl to follow, so she did so.

"There's an arcade, arts and crafts competitions, an animal shelter, museum, a mall. There's also an amusement park not too far, any of those sound fun to you? Of course there's another things, too." Y/n listed, looking around the familiar area. "I've never been to an amusement park before." Shoto said, looking down at his feet as he took each step forward. The girl beside him gasped and stopped walking. "You haven't? You need to try it, they're super fun!" She seemed to glow from her happiness. She grabbed his right hand, smiling at the boy with a scar similar to Prince Zuko's.

"If you would like to, that is." She said in a calmer voice. "It sounds like fun," said Shoto. His old friend smiled at him as they both walked towards the fair.

"So um, what do you like to do for fun?" Shoto asked, turning his blushing face towards the empty road. They were both still holding each other's hand, and they both actually were okay with it.

"Hmm...I like swimming and (hobby). That's really it."

"Oh, that's nice to know." Shoto said. He never really had a long conversation with anyone outside of his family, and even with his family, they were never really pleasant ones. The half cold half hot boy enjoyed talking to that girl.

Soon, they arrived at the place with many laughs of joy with people screaming from the rides. It was filled with so many things to do, as well as many things to buy and eat.

"Alright, Sho, be prepared to have the best time of your life!"