Ch.14 Noticed Love

It was Saturday night, and all the girls of class 1A were gathered in a circle in Momo's guest bedroom. There were six king beds in there. The girls assumed it was a room meant for slumber parties. They played truth or dare, but of course, they didn't give each other a dare of anything bad, and if they refused, they refused. "Ooh! My turn!" Mina clapped her hands together, squinting her eyes around the room to find her victim. Then, her eyes landed on Y/n, her best girlfriend. "Y/n!" She said in a sing-song voice. Y/n knew what was going to happen, and prepared herself. It was Mina's favorite question, it was almost related to her. Whenever she hears the question, she associates it with her. "Truth or daaaaaaareeeeeeee..." she sang in a voice that could be in a horror movie. Y/n sighed. There was no escape from her fate. "Truth." She muttered. She saw Mina smirk and giggle. "Who is your crush?"

Of course she asked that. She always does to anyone. But her answer to it would be disappointing, so it wouldn't turn out that bad, right? "Well, I don't have a crush on anyone." She said full of confidence. Mina smirked. "Oh? You don't? I thought so because of the way you look at that dreamboat, Todoroki." She said. Momo and Ochako covered their mouths. "H-huh?!" Steam in the shape of hearts rose from her cheeks as her hair became staticky. "Ooh! Someone fancies Todoroki!" Mina said teasingly as she broke physics and wriggled. Now that Kyoka thought about it, it was a pretty reasonable prediction. She didn't point out anything she had observed. Being the friend she was, she wouldn't expose Y/n's actions like Mina would. "I don't judge her, Todoroki is a good person." Momo said, pointing her finger up. "Yeah, Todoroki is a good person to be a relationship with!" Uraraka leaned towards Y/n. She smiled at the people she considered her close friends. "Well, we are going on a date sometime..." she mumbled. She grabbed one of her Levi Ackermann plushes and her fluffy (design) pillow from her bag and cuddled with both. "What was that, dearest Y/n?!" Mina jumped up to be right in her face. Y/n cleared her throat. "Ahem. You and Eijiro should go on a date sometime!" It was total silence. Her alien friend's face turned pinker than her skin was already, turning more to a shade of magenta. "Now that I think about it, they do sound like a good couple." Tsu said and smiled at Mina. "Yeah, you guys are close friends, aren't you?" Momo tilted her head, her long and brushed hair slightly in her face. "Wh-wha?! You guys agree?!" Mina waved her hands around in a playful panic. "Oh how the tables. Have. Turned." Y/n smirked and leaned on her elbow. Mina turned to face Y/n. "Me and Kirishima? Hahaha, nope..." She said silently. "Oh? That sounds like sarcasm to me, and I am fluent in sarcasm." Y/n said, patting Mina's fluffy head of pink hair.
     "I'm pretty sure you said you and Todoroki are going on a date." Uraraka attempted to whisper, but it a came out as a somewhat yell full of giggles. Mina gasped and took in all the air she could, Y/n thought she took in more than that.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She hollered and laughed, maybe even a tad bit of fangirling. If the current amount of her fangirling could be seen, it would be the size of moon as a sphere, but her fangirling's full potential could be the size of Jupiter. Then she suddenly stopped and slowly turned towards her best girlfriend. "Wait...at the beginning on the school year, didn't you have a crush on..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey, Zuko here—ahem I mean it's Author-San. I'm so sorry for the short chapter and I promise I'll write a really long and good Chapter 15! To the person whose user is what the subtitles should have been when Endeavor yelled Shoto's name in that one episode, I am so sorry for not responding in the conversations!I'm still trying to figure out how to post on that. Anyway, if you made it this far, then I have a thing that you guys can vote on, and it's for a story. Thank you for reading and have a good time!

Quirk Marriage Sequel

•No Quirk Marriage Sequel