Ch.19 Ultimate Team

"Mmmwwwwwaaaaaaah!" Recovery girl kissed Y/n's injury and it healed. "There you go, sweetheart. Now you go be careful in the next games! Good luck!" Recovery girl waved to her as she walked out. Y/n smiled and waved back as she walked out the door.

"Yeah, Y/n, don't go all Eren Jäger mode next time...it would cost me losing the place of first..." She whispered harshly to herself. Y/n's PE shoes made a clicking noise similar to a high heel's as she walked down the hall and to the stadium. She liked the sound of it.

Y/n got there and stood in the large crowd of students, waiting to hear what the next activity would be. She wasn't really paying attention, so when it was announced she didn't know what they were doing. Thankfully for her, they needed to be in groups so she can be told what it was by her team members.

"Y/n?"

She turned to face the owner of the familiar voice and saw who she was expecting. "Yeah, Shoe?" She responded. He stared directly at her with a soft yet serious face. "Do you want to be a part of my group?" He offered. Y/n thought about it for a second. "I was just thinking that we both get along so we could be good teammates, and we can both easily win this round because of our quirks." He explained. Y/n agreed to be a part of his group. Iida and Yao-Momo both came to be a part of the team.

(Sorry if I get some things incorrect, I haven't seen the anime in a long time)

"READY?! START!!!" Present Mic shouted. Shoto told everyone that his goal was to get Deku's headband since he had the most points. They had a challenge, though. Y/n and Shoto weren't very worried about the other teams, only Bakugo's since they both didn't really underestimate themselves, and Y/n trusted Shoto's choice in team members.

Whoever they passed by, Y/n stole their headbands. She used a technique of manipulating water over their heads and guiding it over to them and placing it over her fiancé's head.

Shoto felt glad about the decision of choosing her to be on his team. For some reason, his love for her only grew in those moments. The whole time he could only focus on getting that headband, and her.

He zoned out for a long moment. Thankfully, he was trained enough to fight without thinking too much about it. He thought of a bright future with Y/n.

In Shoto's Day Dream

"AAAAAAAAAND THE WINNER ISSS......TEAM TODOROKI!!!" Present Mic said and the crowd cheered for him and his team. "Woah, Todoroki, you were very strong at the end there, you managed to get all of my headbands!" Deku complemented.

"Damn it, Icy Hot, I hate to admit this but I agree with Deku..." Bakugo said in a low, pissed off voice with his arms crossed.

There was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see Y/n with her face painted with blush. "Hey, Sho, I can't keep it in any longer and I have to tell you!" She got really close to him and placed her hands on his muscular chest.

"I...I've been thinking and...I love you...!" She shouted and hid her face in his chest. He pat her head. She looked up at him again to see him smiling. "Can I...kiss you??"

"You can always kiss me when you'd like."

He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her so passionately.

"Oh looky here! We have love birds!!!" Present Mic commented.

Y/n pulled away and placed her hand on his cheek gently. "Sho!" She shouted. It didn't at all match her facial expression or the moment.

"Shoto!!!" She shouted again.

End of Day Dream

"Shoto Todoroki!!" Y/n shouted at him, and he stopped day dreaming. "What do you want us to do?!" She asked in a panicked tone. He looked up and saw that there was a team that cornered them, and Kaminari was on it. They needed to get passed them to get to Deku.

"Kaminari, you know what to do..." Someone on Kaminari's team said in a deep voice.

"Got it!!"

Yellow sparks began to form around his team like a tornado. At a very fast rate, his electricity was filling the whole playing field and reached teams, and was close to reaching Shoto's.

Author's Note I guess

This is a bit rushed and unedited, I usually rush when I'm excited to get to a certain part. Anyway, have a good rest of your day or night!