Ch.31 School?

Y/n opened her eyes. She was in her room back in her parent's house. Did her and Katsuki get in a fight, and she stayed here for the night?

Y/n stretched and went back downstairs. The smell of fresh pancakes filled the air. She looked at the table to see only her older brother, the youngest of them. He was just eating bacon. She sat down across from him and looked at her phone. Shoto texted her. She opened it.

🥶🥵Sho🥵🥶:
Did you wanna do something
for Halloween?
⚡️💦Y/n💦⚡️

I'll have to think about it

Y/n thought it was weird for him to ask to do something for Halloween.

"Are you not getting dress for school?" Her mom asked. School? But she graduated, didn't she? "What do you mean?"

"School? Today's Wednesday, isn't it? Go get dressed for school, I won't let you trick me into letting you stay home."

Y/n got up and got ready for school. That was strange. She graduated....
Was this a reunion? It possibly could have.

She was on her way to U.A when Todoroki caught up to her and started walking with her. "You're a bit later than usual." He said quietly. Y/n didn't respond; she was thinking.

"Or I'm just early."

Early? What is he talking about?

Was this all just...a dream?