Ch.26 Tug of War?

After the second round of matches, it was time for them to determine a winner between Shoto and Y/n.

"Now, it's up to you to decide! What would you like to play as a tie breaker?" Ms. Midnight asked, crossing her arms and leaning to the side.

"SQUID GAME!" Y/n yelled.

"What is Squid Game?" Shoto turned to her, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, um, never mind, then." Y/n looked around, trying to think of a game.

"What about tug of war?" Shoto asked, seeing her having no luck with coming up with something. "Sure!"

"Tug of War it is! Bring out the rope!" She said.

"The rules are: You may use your quirks, but you cannot use them to sabotage the other person! Got it?" Both of them nodded. "Great! Get started!"

They got into position and waited for Ms. Midnight to tell them to start.

"GO!" She said, and they both tugged with all their might. It was a quick match, and that was because had a smaller build than Shoto due to her not having as strict training like he did.

"Todoroki will advance to the next round!" Midnight announced. Y/n groaned.

"Sorry." Shoto aid blankly. She didn't know if he really meant it or not. "It's fine. Promise to win for me, okay?"

"Okay."

Unedited

Sorry for not posting much and short chapters. I've been busy.