Ch.6 Training Disaster

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer:

This is the hero costume. It's completely okay if you imagine having a different one or changing a few things, but that's what I will be describing. Enjoy the chapter!

It was the eighth school day at UA, and their class was scheduled to practice rescue missions at the USJ (which surprisingly didn't stand for Universal Studios Japan). All of class 1-A was gathered and waiting for the buses that will take them to the USJ. They each wore their hero costumes that they all adored very much, except for Deku who only wore the PE uniform since Bakugo had destroyed the one his mother made in a test. Y/n's hero costume was designed to not absorb a lot of water so she doesn't get weighed down in battle. Her sleeves (one of which were blue) went just a little above her elbows and a stiff strap came from the front reaching to the middle of her forearm, it had a metal button. She had fingerless gloves  on that also had a strap to click to her sleeves. In the center of the gloves was a small device that absorbed her electricity so she wouldn't have to use it all the time in battle. Y/n's boots that folded once they reached her knees had soles made to not slip on water. On her raven-black belt there were two metal bottles on each side of her belt. The bigger one filled with water so reaching a limit didn't come so soon, and smaller ones beside it with alcohol for people who need it for injuries. It was a skintight suit.

"Hey, Y/n." Kyoka, one of her greatest friends that she felt she has known her for years, stood by her. She twisted her earphone jack made of flesh—which was kind of gross if you think about it. "You look uncomfortable there, are you okay?" She asked, moving her violet eyes to look at Y/n's bothered expression. "Yeah. My hero costume is skin-tight, it shows off my curves to pervs like Mineta." Y/n waved both of her hands over her torso as she explained her problem to her purple haired peer. "At least you're have them." Kyoka muttered. She turned her face that had a light blush upon her cheeks and crossed her thin arms. Her eyebrows were furrowed. "There's nothing to worry about, you're still beautiful without them. Besides, your rocking personality makes up for it." Y/n placed a hand on Kyoka's shoulder covered with a leather jacket in a caring manner. Kyoka smiled at her. The two girls looked forward. Shoto and Y/n exchanged awkward glances before turning away from each other with a small—but obvious—blush. The pasty-skinned female beside Y/n caught the action and questioned it to herself before asking. She tilted her head to the side only a bit, squinting her eyes and furrowing her eyebrows at one certain rock on the concrete. It confused her to a great extent, she knew nothing of a relationship between her two classmates, so why would they so awkwardly stare?

The bus that will take them to the USJ arrived shortly after that, the students relieved that they had no need to wait any longer.

~~~

All the class 1-A students gathered within the USJ, listening to the two out of three teachers. It was only Thirteen and Eraserhead also known as Mr. Aizawa. All Might was expected to be present, but he couldn't make it for some odd and mysterious reason. "I hope we're put in the same group. It's kind of awkward to not know anyone you're grouped with." Y/n jumped at Shoto's voice that has filled her ears suddenly. She turned her head to look at him. His sparkling mismatched eyes looked directly at her. She loved the way they looked, she felt that she could—if she had the option to—look in his stunning eyes for the rest of her short life. She hummed in response, agreeing with him. The students around them started to freak out, and Y/n didn't understand why until she saw a great dark purple mist-like portal on the other side of the training building. She looked over to her teacher, Mr. Aizawa, looking for his reaction, wanting to see a calm face with not even a hint of worry. Instead of that face she desperately wanted to see, she had seen the battle-ready Aizawa sticking his arms out to keep his students from running after the bunch of villains emerging from the mist.

"Thirteen! Keep the students here and safe while I keep the rest of these criminals away." Aizawa yelled to his co-worker as he ran down the steep-looking concrete stairs, headed towards the enemy. "Will do." She turned to the twenty students standing at the entrance. Some were scared—not as much as Mineta—and the rest were either worried like Uraraka or prepared to face real villains such as Bakugo and Eijiro. The crowd of students gasped as the mist had suddenly appeared in their section. The mist wasn't just mist, it was someone's quirk. It was a person. He was saying something, but Y/n's ears had blocked off his speech with her own thoughts. With Thirteen's quirk, she can keep this person off for a little while without killing him, that means we can stay safe for now. Thirteen had begun to instruct the class representative, Tenya Iida, to run to the school and get the rest of the teachers for help. The purple guy had claimed that he could easily stop them knowing their plan, saying it was a stupid decision to plan it in front of the enemy. "But-" Iida had begun to say, but Thirteen cut him off. Iida had hesitant feelings of doing as Thirteen said. He had wanted to stay with his classmates to help, but some had reassured him that he will help them by following the instructions he was given. Shoto and Y/n made eye-contact. They both wanted to know that someone is there by their side as the villains attacked. The shouts of familiar male voices had taken Y/n's attention off of Shoto's eyes that shone like stars. She immediately knew who they belonged to and turned her (round/oval/long) face towards the direction in which the sound was coming from. Eijiro and Bakugo were launching in to action. They were both about to attack the villain with the deep voice, but they went right through him. Y/n looked back at Thirteen to see she was about to use her quirk but the two males had gotten in the way. Suddenly, he had made warp gates under the majority of the students, separating them in to groups.

The last thing Y/n saw was Thirteen before she felt as if she were falling. The great big blue sky covered by transparent window came in to her view as she felt herself being pushed down by gravity. There was a splash of water and foamy-like bubbles surrounded her figure. That was a smart move, to separate the students of a very prestigious hero school.