Ch.25 And the Winner is...

A large portion of ice was shot at Y/n, but she broke it into pieces. Shoto kept attacking her with ice, but each time, she broke it. He stopped for a moment to think, and Y/n took this as an opportunity to electrocute him. With quick thinking, Shoto made an ice shield that took the force of Y/n's lightning. After the ice shattered, he set off flames into Y/n's direction.

An idea popped into Y/n's head, and she used both of her hands to manipulate. One hand was managing the ice, while the other was taking control of Shoto's arm.

Shoto's eyes grew wide when he felt his arm move into a different direction than the one he aimed for. It was strange, as if his arm moved on its own. It wasn't his muscles moving...no...it was something else. He couldn't think of it.

His flames were thrown to the side. While he was distracted, Y/n darted towards him, preparing lightning.

"Thunder breathing...first form...thunderclap and flash..." Y/n muttered. No one heard her, thankfully, or else she would have been embarrassed. Shoto turned towards her a second too late, and her hand was already a few inches away from his chest. Her electricity hugged his chest like a vest and shocked him. He was blown close to the out-of-bounds line, but he use an ice wall to stop himself. He instantly predicted what Y/n would do, and jumped just in time. She shattered his ice wall and moved it to one side. His only real hope was his flames, and he felt lucky that he accepted that side of him, or else he wouldn't have ever been able to defeat her.

"It's enough..." Y/n whispered, and smiled maliciously. Shoto raised an eyebrow in confusion, before he lost sight of everything. He was confused for a second, and even blinked and rubbed his eyes.

'Is something wrong with my vision?' He thought, turning all around to take in his surroundings, which seemed to be all the same. 'No...it's her quirk. Mist, I think...'

Y/n giggled. "Mist breathing, second form: Eight Layered Mist..."

Though Y/n couldn't see him with her own eyes, she was able to unleash eight water whips at him, which pushed him closer to the out of bounds. Even when he tried to hold still, her mist was everywhere, and it gave her the ability to locate anyone within it. She knew exactly where he was, and she only needed to push him a little to get him out. Creating water ropes that seemed like veins, she surrounded herself with the water and sent many of the vein-like water connections around Shoto. She sent electricity through it, and shocked Shoto. She could feel where the out of bounds was, and she just needed to push him one or two steps and she'll be victorious.

An idea struck Shoto's mind, and he'll get an advantage if it were true. All of this manipulation of water is a lot for her to focus on, and if she were to send anymore water, it would throw her off.

He was smart and froze the water, fighting through the electrocution.

Y/n felt her area become cold, and began to panic. She kept manipulating and breaking the ice away from her, but at the cost of losing control of mist in some areas, giving Shoto some sight of what is at a distance before him.

He eventually reached her, and she deciding to stop caring about the ice and try to manage to keep the mist up. She ran further into her mist, making sure she didn't run out of bounds. As her final attempt to win, she sent lightning towards Shoto. He let it embrace him, and he was following the direction of it and decided to try to capture her in ice and move her out of bounds.

Y/n felt herself being lifted off the ground and moved into out of bounds by ice, but didn't let that stop her from her attack on Shoto. Giving it her all, she gave him one final push, and that's when they were both sent out of bounds.

Y/n cracked herself out of the ice, but she had sadly fallen, leaving her torso out of bounds. Shoto sat on the line, his hands out of bounds. Y/n sighed and let her mist come undone, allowing Ms. Midnight to declare that it was a tie.

"They have to do a rematch!" Deku shouted, so desperately wanting to know who is stronger.

"Y/n will surely win that one!" Eijiro said right after.

"Agreed." Bakugo crossed his arms, knowing deep down that Y/n is better than Shoto.

"This was exciting even though we didn't see anything!" Mina jumped up and down slightly.

Unedited and rushed