Ch.32 Talk

There are mentions of suicide

Y/n turned and smiled at Todoroki. "What if we were Shinobu and Giyuu for Halloween?" Whether this was a dream, or that was a dream, didn't matter to Y/n, she just wanted the opportunity to walk down the path that wing lead to that.

"Shinobu and Giyuu?" Shoto was familiar with the characters, but he just wanted to know why those two. "Well, Giyuu's like you—minus the "no one likes you" bit—and well, Shinobu's cool."

"Ah."

"So what did we do yesterday?"

"What do you mean?" Shoto was confused. "What did we do? What did we do in class and stuff?"

"Oh. Well um, we had a normal class and we went to get ice cream after school." So was that all a dream? What Shoto said, her ending it? "What did we talk about?" Y/n asked. They were now at the front gates, and Shoto was beginning to wonder if Y/n was okay. "Just stuff, I guess." Y/n was starting to remember. She was glad that none of that happened. "I'm...glad to have you here, Shoto. I'm thankful for you."

Shoto was confused. They were now removing their shoes. "I'd miss you if we ever were separated...would you miss me?" Y/n was only talking about how she wouldn't want what her dream to happen, and how glad she is that it wasn't true. "Y/n..." Shoto pulled her into the boy bathroom, and thankfully no one was there. "Are you thinking about it? Do you need me to call a suicide hotline and we could go through this together? I'm here for you."

"Huh? Oh no! That's um...not what I'm talking about—thank you so much, though." Y/n hugged him tightly. She missed him in her dream and didn't want to lose them. They've come far as friends, Y/n realized. They walked out of the bathroom together, and there they met Uraraka. "Y/n! Mr. Aizawa has news for you!!" Y/n tilted her head. "News? For me?" Y/n turned to Shoto, and he knew that she was going to go ahead of him.

Uraraka lead her to the teacher's lounge, and there they saw Mr. Aizawa. "Thank you, Uraraka. L/n, we need to talk somewhere private."

'What's going on?' Y/n thought before following Mr. Aizawa.