Ch.30 Paparazzi

Y/n smiled as she enjoyed her funnel cake, and so did Shoto. That was only the second time he had ever had it; the first time being the first time he ever went to that amusement park. They quickly finished and headed towards the Ferris Wheel. They seated themselves on the opposite ends.

"It's kind of nostalgic." Y/n said as she looked out the Ferris Wheel window. It was around the same time as it was when they first got on together back in high school. "Yeah." Shoto felt awkward. They sat in awkward silence.

"I'm sorry for what happened back then." Y/n said. She was referring to the breaking of their engagement. Shoto knew that. "It's fine, I was a jerk."

Y/n was glad that that had been forgiven. The ride was over and they went home.

When Y/n returned home, Katsuki was on the couch, asleep. He looked exhausted. There were dark circles under his eyes. He woke up and greeted Y/n sleepily. "Where've....you been?"

Y/n realized she hadn't left a note for Katsuki, and that explains why he's sleeping on the couch. "I was just out with a friend."

"Just a friend?"

Katsuki didn't seem like it, but he was attached, afraid, and jealous. "Mhm." Y/n pulled Katsuki off the couch and led him to his bedroom. "Do you have the day off tomorrow?" He asked as he cuddled under the blankets. "Yes. You do, too."

"Yay. Maybe a date tomorrow?"

Y/n agreed and left his room, going to bed.

~*~*

Y/n woke up late and went downstairs immediately. By this time, Katsuki was always awake. He was sitting on the couch, scrolling through TikTok. The news was on, saying some random things they both had no interest in. "Good morning, Katsuki." She kissed his cheek and sat next to him. It felt wrong that Shoto was on her mind. Y/n was longing to spend time with him again that day, but her and Katsuki had a date. She was still deeply in love with Katsuki, but Shoto's charm still had lasting affects. "I'll make pancakes." Y/n left to the kitchen and got all of the supplies.

The second pancake was cooking when she heard Katsuki turn the TV volume up.

"Pro Heroes (hero name) and Shoto have been seen on a date at the amusement park."

Y/n stopped and stared out the window. Her heart dropped. Katsuki was listening for that, and of course he would understand what it meant. It wasn't a date. It was them hanging out.

"The paparazzi have captures this photo of the two kissing."

That was a lie. They never kissed, it had to be photoshopped!

"But pro hero (hero name) is currently engaged to pro hero Katsuki Bakugo. It is said their wedding will be sometime next year! Is (hero name) unloyal and cheating on her lover, or is their relationship just a coverup for her and Shoto's?"

Y/n flopped the pancake down on a plate. Katsuki called out to her. "Y/n?"

He sounded calm, not at all sad. Y/n turned off the stove and put the batter in the fridge. She guiltily walked over to her fiancé.

Unedited

Idk how the next part is gonna go-