Ch.15 Testing Quirks 3/3

Shoto stood straight and could feel Y/n's heels slightly kick him. He questioned what was going on before he realized...Shoto was much taller than Y/n. Her head was where his was, allowing him to smell her hair perfectly. She was only five feet tall (for this scenario, reader is short), meaning that she was about 10 inches off the ground. She had a look of dread from the fact that she had been reminded that she was short. "Oh, apologies." He said as he gently set her on her own feet. She took a few steps forward and turned around. Her face was red. "You know that thing you did? I really like it..."

     "That move? If you want I can try to teach you, but we'll have to find a way to do it with your quirk."

     "No, silly, not that move. This one." She walked towards him and stood on her tippy-toes, wrapping her arms around his neck. She tenderly placed her lips on his soft ones. It felt electrifying and warm. Shoto had gladly returned the kiss, feeling the happiest he has ever been in years. They completely forgot that their fathers had been watching them. "Ahem." Endeavor cleared his throat.

(Psssst! Reader! Before you get to this next part, I want you to know that I have another Todoroki fanfic that most of you will like! It's Yandere Todoroki x Reader! Go on to the story now!)

The two pulled away in shock and embarrassment of being caught. "I see you developed romantic feelings for each other?" Endeavor crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "It's completely fine. Don't let this get in your way." He said in a growl. Y/n's dad nodded his head in agreement. Even though they both were fine with it, it felt so wrong. Y/n backed away and pulled off all the water from them both, keeping them dry as a fresh blanket from the dryer. Y/n backed away from the boy whom towered over her. They both readied their quirks, and stood in a fighting stance.

She took a deep breath and swung a water-rope at him. He had no time to think quickly enough. Her attack struck directly at his right shoulder, and slightly grazed his beautiful face. She kept sending attacks towards his right side, knowing very well that he won't use his left. Without giving his a chance to use his ice, he won't have another choice other than one he refuses to use. Shoto thought about as tragedy he had, and how he would go through with it. He had no time at all to think of a plan B, or to find holes within it.

"Apologies." He said just barely above a whisper. With his right foot, he created pure white ice to trap Y/n in, and to disable her from using her quirk. She used her blindingly bright blue lighting to shatter only part of it. She soon realized she had underestimated the situation. From one side, the ice engulfed her body and left her head sticking out. "D-d-da-ang. I real-ly thought I-I could win-n with my at-t-t-tackssss." Y/n said with shivers, her teeth clattering together. Shoto smiled a little and headed over to her. "Sorry." He said gently as he rested his left hand over her heart. As the heat spread through her shivering body, she relaxed. Shoto and Y/n smiled at each other. Shoto felt happiness, knowing the one he had loved felt the same.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll have an epic chapter coming up that I cannot wait to write and publish! It's a new skill for the Sports Festival! Thanks for reading!