Ch.12 Advice?

The Bakusquad surrounded Bakugo's desk as if they were dogs and he was a man with treats. They had almost nothing to speak about anymore, but they enjoyed being in their group. They had spoken about many different topics, but it was silent now. Well, they did sit in silence, but that changed when Mina Ashido suggested a party. "A party with only the group or the whole class?" Y/n asked. "If the nerd is invited, I'm definitely gonna go!" Bakugo smiled his little Pomeranian smile. "A party sounds awesome!" Kaminari placed both of his hands on Bakugo's desk. "Yeah!" Sero said right after the human Pikachu. "We should invite the whole class!" Mina waved her pink hands around. Eijiro, Sero, and Kaminari all agreed enthusiastically. "I better get to my desk. Don't wanna get in trouble with Mr. Aizawa." Y/n held up a peace sign and walked over to her desk. The group waved and sat down in their seats, Y/n's statement reminding them to do so.
     "Good morning, Todoroki." Y/n said as she set her bags down beside her desk. Shoto raised an eyebrow and turned to her slightly. "Not Sho?" He asked, feeling a bit surprised about being called by his last name. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at him, trying to think of what he meant. He just stared back at her, waiting for her to realize. They looked at each other as if Shoto had told Y/n about a false rumor about her. "Ohh! I called you Todoroki! Sorry, I was talking to the Bakusquad over there and called you Todoroki every time I mentioned you." Y/n explained as she sat down and flattened her uniform skirt. She was talking about me? Shoto thought. He decided to not question it, he didn't want to seem too obsessed. The boy opened his mouth to say something, but Mr. Aizawa walked in, starting class. Wait. Mr. Aizawa? The whole class was astonished.

"Shouldn't you be recovering?!"

"Shouldn't you have gotten a sub?!"

"Are you sure you can teach today?"

"Ooh that looks really bad!"

"We appreciate you coming to class."

Some students began to state their opinion about him teaching their class that day, seeing that he was wrapped in bandages as if he were a mummy. The volume in the class began to rise to very high levels, reverberating around the small room somehow. Y/n could see his expression change to an irritated one, being annoyed his students wouldn't quiet down no matter how many times he tells them to. "Quiet down! I can't trust a substitute with this class. Now, let's begin." He said as the class' chatter instantly died down. "As many of you know, the school Sports Festival is coming up, so you all need to prepare for that." The whole class grew excited and exchanged glances at looks at each other like someone did something embarrassing. They had just been attacked my villains, and they're already starting the school festival? Y/n thought about it and theorized. Why would they?

"Some may be wondering why we're holding it soon after the incident at the USJ. The reason is that we want to show the world that we still stand strong."

After that, the heroing class has begun.

~~~

Shoto finished his work early and was now in deep thought. He was planning to ask Y/n out on a date. Although the two of them were already engaged, that didn't change the relationship status they were to have if the Quirk Marriage hadn't taken place. What was his actual relationship status with her?
Friend-Zoned. Or so he thought.

It was nearing the end of class and Shoto looked around at his classmates. He decided to ask for advice from someone about asking a girl on a date; he didn't have the slightest idea as to how to do it. "Class dismissed." The teacher said as they finished the lesson. The class began to pack up their things in a hurry, all feeling their stomach growl, asking for food. He stood up with his supplies already packed, only searching for the right person to ask for advice from. It was like choosing out a birthday cake to him. Some cakes weren't the best option for a birthday, while others were mysterious or made just for birthdays. Kaminari seemed like the appropriate person to ask about subjects such as that, but Shoto wondered if he would be able to give him good advice.

Right as the Pikachu-Boy came to the classroom door, Shoto got up and headed over to speak with him. Kaminari noticed him headed towards him, but brushed it off as just him wanting to exit as well. Once Kaminari passed through the doorway, Shoto tapped him on the shoulder, alarming him. Being approached by Shoto Todoroki without any school reasons was something he would never expect, but here they were. "Oh, hey Todoroki! Can I help you with sumthin'?" He asked, stopping and stepping to the side of the classroom door to speak to him. "There's something I want to ask advice for, and I see you fit to give me it." He answered with a nervous voice with a hint of awkwardness. Kaminari was surprised at that. Shoto Todoroki, the greatest man in 1-A, asking him, Denki Kaminari, that he things that he will give the best advice? It seems to good to be real! "Okay?"

"Well, I want some advice for asking a girl out." He rubbed the back of his head, his hands slipping in to his deep red hair. "You chose the right guy to ask!"