Ch.1 We Meet Again

Soon after Y/n manifested her quirk, her father and his close friend, Enji, arranged a quirk marriage with Enji's youngest son, Shoto. They were hoping for some different and powerful two-quirked child out of them both once they married.

Y/n didn't exactly understand as a young child, nor did Shoto. But once they both came to understand, Y/n accepted her unavoidable fate, but Shoto, and the other hand, was very upset about it. He always considered Y/n to be his friend, but his scumbag of a father had to change that to a fiancé.

They met with each other a lot to play and get to know each other, but that soon came to an end, not hanging out until highschool. It sucked for Shoto the most since he developed feelings for the girl at the early age. That crush was always there during the time they didn't meet, but he always turned a blind eye to it.

In middle school, he got in touch with Y/n by getting her cell phone number from her father. They never did text nor call much, though. Every little conversation they had was mostly started by Shoto, the h/c haired girl only starting it once or twice. They would talk more if the icy hot boy hadn't felt that he shouldn't start every conversation. To him, it made him seem like this person who is so desperate to talk to someone uninterested. He didn't want to seem like that type of person so he only talked to her once or twice every month or so.

Once he found out that the girl he had realized he loved was attending UA, he couldn't wait to start and see her again. He wondered how she's changed, and how much more beautiful she has gotten.

Chapter One- We Meet Again

Todoroki sighed a he opened the door to his new classroom. He was hoping Y/n was in class 1-A, not 1-B. He really was secretly looking forward to seeing the girl's beautiful face again and how much she's changed. He still wouldn't accept his romantic feelings, but he would accept the fact he believes she's beautiful.

He peaked his head inside and he saw her. She was in one of the back row seats, a paperback book was being held gently in her soft hands. Her gorgeous e/c orbs were focused on the words written within it, her lovely h/c locks were tied back to a neatly done bun. He couldn't help but stare at her.

She looked up to his direction and immediately recognized those heterochromia hues, and she smiled at him. Todoroki sighed again and walked over to the back row, wanting a seat beside his fiancé.

"Long time no see." Y/n said to him as he seated himself in the desk next to her's. "Yeah." He said in a monotone voice, giving her the idea that he wasn't very interested in a conversation. "So, anything happened over the years that's interesting?" She asked. She stared at the book, but she didn't read it at all once he came. There was a long silence. "No. Nothing that you haven't experienced," was all he said. He leaned his face against his right hand, staring into space. She glanced at him and nodded her head slowly.

"Do you want to sit with me at lunch? I only plan to speak to you for this whole year." Todoroki asked. "Of course. We can become greater friends again that way, right?"

He nodded his head, ending the conversation. He started to mess with his pencil as Y/n continued the chapter of her book.

~~~

It was an okay first day for Todoroki, the only thing he really enjoyed was seeing the girl again. He still wouldn't admit why, though. He still told himself that he thought of her as a close friend.

"Shoto! Can I walk with you?" Y/n's voice rang in his ears. Her voice sounded like music to him, a song he couldn't get enough of. "Sure," was all he could say. "So, tell me about everything's that happened with you over the years, even if it's something I've done or been though."

The "couple" talked to each other as they made their way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's kind of a short chapter, sorry. It's difficult for me to write first chapters, I really don't have ideas for them. Next chapter will be longer, I promise!

Majestic Sea Flap Flap Out!~