Chapter 27: The Revelation

Sachi widened his eyes when the name of his birth mother was revealed from his Mom's mouth. He was confused. He didn't know what to feel, but everything around him seemed to stop. He couldn't hear anything, but his own breathing.

In that moment, his eyes closed forcefully, while Ena, his Mom beside him, freaked out. He can only see through the half lidded of his eye, and the sense of his Mom's chakra.

He told himself to calm damn as he knows that he can't let her stress out, especially when she's carrying a child. For a long time, Sachi has been training to control these weird triggers he feels and he usually feels the pain in his eyes.

Sachi thought he was fine when the pain was slowly fading away, but his eyes were still closed and his breathing was fine. Though, Flashbacks of a pink-haired woman came to his dark, blurred vision.

The hair the woman has reminds him of his own hair. Cherry Blossoms.

A part of him said it's his birth mother. Her face is blurry but her hair is bright. Mother. At the mention of that word, he couldn't help but feel his head hurt again at the vision he was starting to see, his hands rose to his head to grip it to take the pain away

"..Adorable.." A gentle voice said in his mind rings, making Sachi's hands grip his head tighter, "..Shhh.. It's okay.." The same, familiar voice says as the sight of pink strands came to view.

Mother.

He's numb, he could feel the embrace of a woman's warmth, familiar yet at the same time it wasn't. Slowly it became more familiar as he realized it's his own Mom that was hugging him, as his head laid on her shoulder.

The pain was almost fading, but it was still there. He feared that what happened before would happen again. He can't lose control. Sachi takes out a bottle he would bring that was tied to his waist.

Sachi realized his hands were shaking as he slowly raised it to drink it. Luckily his Mom was there to help him out and let him drink the contents of the bottle. Sachi drank it and slowly, the thoughts and pain that's hurting his head is slowly fading away.

Ena wipes the sweat from his forehead, as Sachi puts the bottle down. "I'm sorry..." His voice was hoarse, and low but it was clearly heard.

"Don't be sorry, Sachi." She rubs his back to calm him down, "We both know these trigger attacks happen whenever it's related to your family." She explains. It's no wonder they had to leave the room to talk this out with him.

The last time Sachi had lost control of himself was when he had dreams of unfamiliar yet familiar people. They always called out for him, making him wake up and show a slight of redness in his eyes.

His sharingan would come and go, but whenever he had that bottle with him, it helped him calm down and come back to normal. Ena never questioned the bottle that seemed to be more helpful.

Sachi looks at the bottle beside him to close it. Ena pats his hand, "You already know your father is an Uchiha, we've mentioned that before due to your eyes. I'm not positive if you have heard your father's name while I was gone-"

"Sasuke.. Uchiha." Sachi says to let her know. She was surprised he already knew and no attacks came along, but it may have been the contents of the bottle that kept him calm already.

"You're getting better at keeping calm, Sachi. Last time, you would start screaming and your eyes would.. Switch.." She pokes at the bottle that Sachi is holding, "Does this help?"