Chapter 35: No Hesitation

Under the burning sun of Konoha, loud shouts of performed jutsus surrounded the forest, as well as loud groans and cries from the beaten bandits that now lay on the ground while some ran away out of fear.

One of the four starts to sigh, "Those bastards.. How dare they push and try to steal from an old lady like that." Kelin curses at them..

"Hey!" Boruto shouts at Kelin, "Is it so hard for you to hit someone properly within the right time!? If you weren't aware, we do teamwork here."

Mitsuki chuckles, "How rare of you to mention teamwork, Boruto."

"Mitsuki!"

Kelin scoffs, "Hah.. How would I know when you guys will attack? I became a part of this team just this morning."

"Alright, alright. Settle down, kids." Konohamaru says while waving his hands at the bickering two, "This is not the time to be arguing. Help out with cleaning the mess we made here and pack back the stolen items."

He turns to Mitsuki, "Make sure you tie up these bandits." Konohamaru looks back at the passed out bandits on the ground, "Tight enough so they won't run. I'll get the remaining other ones who did. They couldn't have gone far with their wounds."

Mitsuki nods and takes out his snakes which makes Kelin flinch in surprise making Boruto snicker. They all do what they were told to.

Konohamaru was about to leave when he turned to them, "Also," Mitsuki looked up at him, "Do me a favour and make sure both of them behave, okay?" Konohamaru warns and then runs off to the forest.

Boruto sighs loudly, "That Sensei.. he's just making us do all this work while he's out fighting more."

Mitsuki finishes tying them up and while the other two are done packing the stuff, "I suppose we're done here, we should wait for Sensei before we head back."

Everyone sat on the ground as they kept watch of the knocked out bandits near them.

Kelin looks up and wonders about how the team, his team from the Village of Forest are doing, especially with Sachio by himself. He wondered how he is with his actual family right now. He starts to analyze his surroundings, thinking of ways to escape the position he's in.

He thought that fighting them both is an option but he's done that before and they're not one to underestimate. They seem to have developed a team that is hard to go against with their individual skills being combined, making him wonder what they'll be like if that girl, Sarada, was added to the play.

Going back to his plan, he starts to plan again while the two are simply chatting. It's good that they're not finding him suspicious at the moment. He should make up an excuse to go through the trees and run far from here.

"Oi, you're not thinking of escaping, right?" Boruto says bluntly

Kelin stares at him blankly and freezing in his spot, 'How did he-' His thoughts stopped.

Boruto starts to clean his ears, "Mitsuki's pretty sharp, you know."

Kelin looks over at the snake owner who stays smiling that makes you shiver, despite the look of innocence it may display.

"..Well.. Not exactly." Kelin sighs, he raises a brow to Boruto, "Don't you want to escape too?"

Boruto shrugs, "Of course, but it's clear that we have different intentions here."

Kelin furrows his eyebrows, "Think whatever you want, I'm still leaving this place and I'm going back..!-"

"Not so easy." Konohamaru says behind him, landing on the same ground where they all stood, "The Seventh Hokage entrusted me to look after you, so be careful of your choices, kid." He pushes the other two bandits that are also passed out with the tied up ones.