Chapter 16: A Plan for the Goal

The morning came for Konoha, the sun slowly rising as the wind breeze made the trees wave at the big village and villagers of the Hidden Leaf. The stones of 6 Hokages were seen clearly from a distance.

Ena, along with her group including Riyu, stood watch in the forest, looking at the Konoha gates. Riyu stood on the same branch with Ena beside her, "So this is the famous all known village of the Hidden Leaf." He murmured. 

Ena nodded in response, she looked at him to see Riyu's hood off again. Frustratedly, she took it and put it back on for him, "I said to keep yourself hidden at all times, Riyu." She scolded, receiving a sheepish smile under the mask he has.

Riyu clapped his hand silently, "Sorry!" He whisper-exclaimed to her as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Ena sighed, "For all I know, leaders gave us specific orders to attack when necessary. We may have passed the boundaries, but we still have to know how to get inside Konoha."

Her teammate, Riyu nodded in agreement. He looked in front of him, where his leader stood and thought but it seemed like he already had an idea. Riyu looked at the leader who looked down on the pathway to see a cart with villagers going towards the gates. 

Leader Noriko looked at the two loyal members of his group, Riyu and Ena. He gestured to them to come to him and they did. Leader Noriko pointed at the cart, halfway to the gates. 

Riyu grinned, "We can go inside the cart sneakily and go inside there right?" 

Ena narrowed her eyebrows, "No, you idiot. Noriko, please continue." This got Riyu confused, but Noriko nodded, despite being upset at Riyu's interruption.

"We can ask those villagers to help them with what they're carrying. If we just go inside the cart, we'll be caught due to this." He showed the orb that contained no chakra. It was a small orb that a hand can hold. This isn't the only orb there is. 

This was taken as a part of the giant orb they owned back in their village and it's being cut in small orbs so others could scout and take chakra from other places separately. The specific orb can suck up all your chakra once the keeper comes in contact with a person the keeper wants to take chakra from. 

In this case, the keeper is the leader Noriko. Though his trusting members, Riyu and Ena have their own orbs, their chakra is safe. 

Noriko looks up at Riyu, "It was a good thing you didn't have the orb with you yesterday. Even with your skills of being well hidden, this orb will likely get you caught."

Riyu rolled his eyes, "I know, I know. I've made that mistake before, that's why you just forced me to keep my orb while we investigated this area yesterday." 

"Ok, enough talking. We need to go." Ena said, jumping down the branch and down to the bush, looking at the two villagers with their smiles as they slowly guide the horse forward. 

"Are we close, Papa?" Asked a little girl.

The older man nodded, "We are. Be patient." He gave her a smile. 

Ena looked over to her two trusted teammates, "I'll be going first, right?"

Leader Noriko nodded, "Yeah, go and interact with him. Bring Riyu along. The others and I are staying out here so it'll be less suspicious."

Ena and Riyu nodded in agreement. They start coming out of the bush as Leader Noriko jump branch to branch.

"Take off your hood, and put your mask away." Ena whispered to Riyu as he followed her do her own command.