Chapter 19: The Daughter

While Ena is with Sakura, Riyu decides to leave. He's now standing in the town, watching different stalls that show what they're selling.

He doesn't spot a lot of police forces nearby, but there are some walking by or standing with a great distance to make sure everyone's safety or if anyone is planning to steal.

As Riyu passes by a flower shop, he could feel the slight change of the chakra energy. He peeks inside to see a long blonde woman, making him whistle from outside.

But before he could go inside and plan to take her chakra by luring her with his charms, the woman turned around to see her carrying a baby. He made sure to remember this place, by writing it in his notes as he leaves the place.

He kept looking around, seeing many shinobi's containing a lot of chakra. He even spotted a few that he knows by name because of the stories being told in their village. A girl with black hair and red eyes.

A fat guy, carrying his daughter, while his wife feeds him chips. Remembering that he and Ena haven't eaten in a while after coming here. So he bought some food for the both of them.

Riyu made sure to keep his distance and act less suspicious. He doesn't know what these guys can do, and they might detect his intentions.

His head tilts up to the Hokage Tower. He decided to walk near the entrance, and spot two guards near the door. There were some surrounding it. He needed to control himself from just sneaking inside by himself to get the job done.

But his Leader Noriko's voice kept repeating in his head. "Don't underestimate the people in there. One wrong move, and you're gone."

He turns away the tower to walk a different path. He saw many hotels and apartments, so he went inside to buy a room for them. After paying for a room key, he left to continue walking the path.

Again, the shift of chakra energy happened again. This was as close to the pink-haired kunoichi, but there are two, and another that was quite unique, but familiar.

He kept on walking to see a house. Not just any house. But the Uchiha crest is well printed on it, before Riyu planned to jump on a tree and investigate the house. He felt someone else's. He knew it was Ena.

He turned around to see her pale expression. She must've found out something she didn't want to find out. Riyu walked up to her and grabbed both her arms, "Ena? Are you ok?"

She slowly looked up and nodded, but he wasn't fully convinced when he spotted the tears forming in her eyes. "Hey! What happened?"

She didn't respond. She didn't want to. She was speechless after discovering that Sakura's son is in Ena's hands to take care of, thinking that she abandoned her son.

No, she wasn't thinking about it. She hoped it was what happened, because she got attached. She got attached to that boy with pink hair and green eyes, making him her son instead. When suddenly, she cried.

Riyu freaked out, not knowing what to do. "Ena..." He didn't know what to say, so he just hugged her. Tears passed, Ena was left sniffing, and Riyu listened. They both sat on a nearby bench of the path.

Ena's hands were covering her face, while Riyu kept patting her back. Sakura must've said something that made her like this. Riyu's jaw clenched, he should've stayed with her.

Before he could ask anything, a loud voice boomed nearby. "Then, see you later, Sasuke!" This made both Riyu and Ena look up to see two men talking. Riya was struck by the strong chakra energy they gave off.