Chapter 18: The Truth

Ena takes her hand and shakes it, her smile covering up the nervousness she feels as she heard her name. Another confirmation of her connection with Sachi. She's Sasuke's wife.

"I really appreciate your work." Ena comments, letting go of her hand as they fall back to both of their sides.

"Thank you." Sakura said. Riyu has been quiet for a while, it wasn't too hard to tell that he doesn't like her.

"Sakura-san! Nida and Yuro are big fans of you too!" Mina exclaimed once she was beside her.

"Really?"

Ena nodded and bowed at her, "You've helped many lives. Thank you for your service." She looked back up to see Sakura sweatdropped with a wave of her hand sheepishly, "Haha.. You're welcome."

"I have to go back to my office. Would you like me to tour you around the hospital, Mina?" She asks the little girl who nodded fast in response.

"Weren't you going somewhere, Mrs. Uchiha?" Kito said as he walked at the back of the cart. Sakura shakes her head, "No, no, it's fine. My shift just ended, and I promised Ena I would give her a tour."

Kito nodded, "Alright. I'm going to look for a place-" he grunted as he takes a heavy bag from the back. Riyu decided to help out and carried it with him.

"What is it?" Ena asked, as Sakura rushed to open the bag full of gifts, most were useful for whatever the hospital needs and her personal needs. "Gifts." Sakura said, "Thank you, but I don't think-."

Kito patted her shoulder, "You did so much for us. You deserve it."

Sakura sighed and nodded, "Thank you then. Give my thanks to others when you come back."

Kito gave a thumbs up as he took the horse by the leash, "I'll look for a place to stay in for the day. Take care of her for me." He looked at Sakura and she nodded in response, "Sure thing."

"See you there, Papa!" Mina waved at her father as he waves back, and goes back to the horse and turns around - back to the crowded space.

"Could we come as well?" Ena asked, and she noticed Riyu shaking his head, "You go, I'll look around the stores to buy something." He said, making Ena try to understand he wants to go somewhere other than being here.

This made her frown, but she couldn't scold him now. She knew how he didn't feel like being here along with 'that' woman, and he needs to observe this village anyway. She sighed, "Fine." She said, forcing it not to sound harsh.

Sakura turned her attention away from Mina and to Ena. She gave her a smile, "Are you coming, Nida?" To which Ena nodded.

At that, Ena and Mina followed Sakura inside the hospital, while Riyu turned around - back to the village to observe and at least memorize the location they're in before they start collecting what they're here for.

Riyu could sense a lot of chakra from the pink-haired medic, but taking chakra as soon as possible may alert the village. They studied her, and others have described her. Sakura Uchiha wasn't one to be messed with.

While Mina and Ena are busy looking around the interior of the hospital. They stopped in front of a door, arriving at Sakura's office, "Welcome. This is my office."

Mina cheered and ran to her desk to see a bunch of piled papers. Sakura explained what they were while Ena is busy looking at the book shelves that any medic would have.

Ena's gaze fell on a picture frame. It was Sakura with long hair with her usual smile. Beside were kids and a man behind them.

She could tell it was Sakura when she was young, and the other two boys beside her looked slightly familiar to her, while the man with a mask was someone new to her.