Chapter 25: Back To The Past II

Chapter 25: Back To The Past - II

Previously...

Aki could hear his own daughter's sobs from the other room. As much as his instinct was to make sure she was okay, he knows that Riyu can do his job to comfort her. He also has another child to worry about, and that's their fault for not explaining sooner to Sachi. He's only 6, they thought if another couple of years more would be best to talk about it.

Since it has been revealed, it's only bet seeing that Sachi's eyes are slowly turning to a threat that he himself had to make sure it won't get out of hand. Knowing his overwhelming chakra, they have to cover it as well. Aki had learned to perform his mother's technique, to

Many in the village are comfortable with not having to feel or be threatened with his chakra but they still avoid the pink-haired Uchiha. The kid never really noticed the way they stare at him, or so Aki thought.

Aki slowly walks up the stairs to go to Sachi's room. He sighed, feeling the stress building up at how his dear grandchild might react.

He managed to stand in front of Sachi's bedroom door. Aki can't hear his sobs, he could be sleeping. Feeling worried, he then opens it to expect a blanket over him with the moon shining through his window instead of using his own lamp.

Instead he wasn't there, not on the bed or anywhere in the room. Aki frantically looks everywhere, only to realize the drawer is open and his footwear when he trains.

The window.

Wide open, very cloudy. He wouldn't need the window open.

He ran away.

"Ena! Ena come up here!" He shouts loudly, hearing the concern in his voice.

The loud footsteps were heard from the stair steps as they started running to where he was. The door slammed open, revealing a worried and confused Riyu, with Ena who still looked like she recently cried with her puffy eyes.

"Dad, where-"

Riyu moved, going to the bed and throwing all the blankets, running to the closet, "Where is he!?"

"Oh my god-" Ena whispered, her hands covering her mouth as she looked around the room. "Dad, where did he go?"

Aki kept looking at the window, "He must've ran away. His window wouldn't be this wide open."

At this information, Ena had started her way to run towards the window to chase him. Riyu was going to stop her when Aki stopped him, "Go with her, I'll inform father and everyone."

With hesitation, Riyu was left nodding as he hurriedly chased after Ena through the window. He could see her tracking his chakra scent. He also could sense Aki's jutsu from Sachi as he followed her.

Aki then turns to leave the room, to go to his father with this information. If Sachi leaves the village, they'll be in big risk if he stumbles to someone who will interrogate where he's from.

Ena kept running, she couldn't stop. She had to find him fast, and by the looks of it, she needed to hurry. The tracks were leading to the end of the village border and there is no doubt that he will stumble to a traveler in the forest.

Despite their village being perfectly hidden because of closed trees and the chakra making it less visible. But once you're out of the border, you're revealed outside.

As she ran as fast as she could, she could see Riyu catching up beside her. She's surprised he didn't make a move to stop her, but she thought it was the best decision. If they were to stop and argue about this, Sachi won't be found and be safe early.