Chapter 11 - A Convicted Killer

Copyright © ButterflyBunnie 2015

When the fox hears the rabbit scream, he comes a-running but not to help ~ Thomas Harris

*~ Hiccups POV ~*
I carry Astrid inside the house and place her on the lounge, Asher rushing in after me. Chad stands at the door "We need to take her in, question her" he insists.
I grab the door frame "Not until she's stable" I shut the door on him.
Asher rushes upstairs and gets into bed, I carry Astrid to our room. I switch on the shower and strip of her shorts, making sure the waters warm. I place her under, sitting beside her fully clothed. She shivers but stops when the water hits her. I watch as the and dirt wash away from her, revealing her perfect skin. I grab the soap off the bench and scrub at the more sticky mud gently. She cringes every now and then, so I stop. Afterwords I dry her off, then change her into comfortable pyjamas. "Astrid you need to talk to me!" I exclaim.
She looks up at me "I don't want to talk about it...".
I clench my fists "I swear to god, I'm going to kill him" I say.
Astrid places her hands on my arms "Don't make his worse! He was mentally unstable, he didn't know what he was doing".
"You're defending him!?" I yell.
She slinks back at my outburst "I'm sorry" she says quietly.
I breathe and let my fists unclench "Please talk to me"
She looks away "No..." She replies.
"Astr-" I begin.
"I don't want to..." She says more sternly.
"Astrid you have to tell me" I plead.
"I don't want to talk to you, leave me alone!" She cries.
I step back, feeling guilt from upsetting her. I leave our room and step down the stairs, Elsa paces nervously in the lounge room. "Is she OK?" Asks Elsa nervously.
"Try talking to her, would you?" I ask.
Elsa nods "Okay" and makes her way upstairs.

*~ Elsa's POV ~*
Astrid sits alone in the bed, her knees hugged to her chest, her hair matted. I sit beside her and embrace her in a hug. "I'm glad your safe" I say.
She nods and smiles weakly "Me too".
"Astrid, I know you don't want to talk about it, and I'm not going to force you too. But if you feel more comfortable talking to me about it, than the police, you can" I say.
She nods "Well, what do you want to know?".
"What did he do to you?" I ask, turning on the recorder on my phone.
"Nothing... He didn't hurt me... He just kept me there, don't you understand? He has an obsession with me..." Her eyes brim with tears as she speaks.
I quickly turn off the recorder and wrap my arms around her, "Your safe now" I comfort her.

Yo yo,
XD
So I'm going to be ending Intwined soon, comment if you want me to do a squeal, if yeah it's called Interlaced :)
I will link to it in this book and PM you the link if you want it :)
There will probably be three more chappies until it ends.
Love yas,
Xoxo Butterflybunnie

{ You brush your hair and straighten your dress, ready to head to Snoggletog at the town hall. The bouncer approaches you as you attend the hall. "Who are you?" He asks gruffly.
"Uh - I'm on the list" you tell him your name.
He shakes his head "Your not...".
You stare, mouth agape...
"But, you can vote and comment, if you want to get in?"
Will you attend Snoggletog? You decide... }