Chapter 10 - Aylias Growth

Copyright © 2014

One day until the wedding. Aylias so big now, she's 10 and a half months now (sorry about the massive time skip!) She has gorgeous big, blue eyes and a curly mop of brown hair (picture). She's begun rolling, crawling and able to walk. She can also say a few words. Were out in the garden now. Aylias eyes are practically sparkling in the sun. She looks up at me and smiles. "OOOO" she says, pointing at a butterfly.
"Butt-er-fly" I sound out for her.
"Ba...b-ba" she laughs at the sound.
I smile at her and take her out the back gate and down to the beach. She runs down falling in the sand. "Oh bub!" I laugh.
She giggles and rolls in the sand.
"Lia! Your gonna get your dress sandy!... Oh screw it!" I say and lye next to her.
She sees the waves crashing and shuffles over and touches the water. "OOOAAA!" She squeals in delight.
"Cold?" I ask her, I feel the water "Not so much... Wanna go for a swim?" I say.
She shakes her head and runs back to the house. I smile and run after her. Elsa and Jack have brought the house down the street, their planning on staying for a while, until Sam's better. When I enter the aroma of Spaghetti Fettuccini lingers from the kitchen. "Yum yum!" She says.
"Yeah Bubba!" Says Hiccup.
He's so gorgeous, I take my time to stare at him. He catches me staring and smiles, bringing the plates to the table. He also brings Aylias plastic flower plate and her milk. "Ta ta" she says.
"Welcome" he smiles, kissing her.
He them returns again with two glasses of red wine. "Oh yes!" I smile.
"M'lady" he places the glass in front of me. He's been calling me that a lot lately, I love it...
"Thankyou Hicc" I say.
We all dig in. This is delicious. We continue to eat until were all finished.
"Of course princess wants some icecream!" Says Hiccup.
Aylia smiles and giggles "Da!" She yells at Hiccup.
I smile at the sight of my family.