Chapter 9 - Revenge Against

Copyright © Butterflybunnie 2015

While seeking revenge, dig two graves, one for yourself... ~ Douglas Horton

*~ Hiccuops POV ~*
No... I refuse to loose her again, I only just got her back! I drive down the street at illegal speed, skidding to a stop outside the police station. I storm inside and slam down the note on Detective Beninghamms desk. He eyes me and takes the note, reading over it. "This is?" He sighs.
"My wife has been... Taken" I say bluntly.
He picks up the phone and dials some numbers "When did you notice her missing?" He asks.
I stutter "Uh - About 12 minutes back".
Beninghamm sighs "Hiccup, twelve minutes... We can't place her as a missing person until 24 hours have passed, are you sure she hasn't gone for air?" He says, placing the phone back down.
I nod, tapping the note "Evidence Chad, and the vase is smashed at home, there's blood on it too" I say, choking back my anger.
Chad stands and swings his jacket over his shoulders "Lets go"

{-~_~-}

Chad stands up after taking in the vase. He sighs "The blood is indeed, Astrids"
I pinch the bridge of my nose "So now are you going to do something!" I exclaim, stress creeping up my body.
"We can file a report, but still... 24 hours" he says.
"But the blood!" I protest.
"For all we know, she could've smashed the vase, cut herself trying to clean it, not had enough time to leave a note, ran out in search of the doctors" he says.
"And what if she's bleeding out unconscious in the woods somewhere?" I say, my words rimmed with nervousness.
Chad ushers me to a chair "I will do everything I can to help you find Astrid, but I still have to play by the rules" he says seriously.
I nod slowly, hoping, praying that we will find her.

HELLO!
OMG 24K, I'm lovin all of ya's!
I'm in a hotel... TEE HEE
I like drinking mini-bar milk cups :)
I'm gonna go to bed now... Maybe update again if I can't sleep.
Goodnighty night noodles!
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟

{ Hiccup traces a hand over Your (you are Astrid) lips and smirks. You run your hands though his hair, tangling and ruffling. He inches his lips closer to yours, you go in for a kiss but he pulls back "Vote and Comment first" he teases.
You sigh and slap him playfully }