IMPORTANT

Hello Lovelies!
I know you were all expecting an update, sorry, but there are some serious matters that need to be discussed. You may have noticed (or may not) that I have gone back and updated my chapters, placing this: Copyright © 2014 G.Rose.L on the top of the page.
I was recently informed by one of my Lovely followers that aspects of my story had been taken and written in another Hiccstrid story.
Aspects such as:
* The name 'Aylia Novella' has been used as a Hiccstrid daughter. (My original name suggested by you lovelies)
* The other 'Aylia' had also been kidnapped by their neighbour 'Malgda' (extremely close to Magda) who was also an old woman
* The other 'Aylia' could also see the supernatural (My idea for my current Aylia)
: These are all the aspects that were stolen

The girl was very nice about and and I won't go pointing out her name or the name of the follower that informed me. But 'she' (the girl that stole) pointed out: 'Your stories do not have the 'copyright' symbol on them, therefore anyone could take it'. I much appreciated her being easy with giving it back, she deleted all stories relating to the above and her extra safe information.

If ever you see/read a story with similar aspects to; not just mine; but anyone's stories that you think could be copyrighted, please inform the writer, even if they don't respond, I know it's much appreciated!

Sorry about the hostility but it needed to be addressed!

And that lovely who informed me, you know who you are, THANKYOU!!! 💟

OMG GUYZ, WE REACHED 7K HOLEY SHIZ!!! EEEEEEE THANKYOU SO MUCH!
MWAH MWAH MWAH

Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟