Chapter 11 - Getting Ready

Copyright © 2014

NOTE: I know the picture doesn't really resemble the girls, but I tried to find one that kinda had them in it, I know Ruff, Punzie and Valka are way off! But I tried! Hope you enjoy this one!
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟

RING-RING...RING-RING... I turn and groan at my alarm clock, tapping it's top so it's shuts up. Hiccups gone already I turn and snuggle into Aylia. She always comes in at night, I love it though. "Ma...ma" she says tiredly.
"Goodmorning Princess" I say, kissing her cheek
There's a knock downstairs and I flip off the bed covers and head down. I unlatch the door to see a freshly beautiful Anna standing their. "Come on guys!" She ushers to the other girls.
Merida, Ruff, Elsa and Punzie come lugging big makeup and cosmetic bags. Ruff looks at Anna and rolls her eyes, I laugh.
"Your going to look amazing!" Squeals Anna.
She ushers us inside and Ruff picks up a tired Lia as she fumbles downstairs. Elsa and Anna pull me into the lounge room. Merida takes out my dress and we fit it onto me. Then they plonk me down onto a makeup chair and begin doing my makeup. Anna pins my hair back and begins prepping my face. She then puts on foundation, concealer and sets it with a powder. Then begins on my eyeshadow. She does a silver and baby blue smokey eye, complete with eyeliner and fake lashes. Then finishes with a pink nude lipstick. She then begins on my hair as Merida, Ruff and Elsa prep Aylia. They put on a bit of mascara and lipgloss then curl her hair. "Not to much dolling up!" I say "she's only 10 months!".
"She'll be fine!" Reassures Elsa.
Anna finishes my hair, she's done a beautiful side braid then into a bun and pinned it with a silver glistening dragon. I look over to see Aylia, her little white dress and gorgeous hair. She giggles at me and I hug her. Then I help the girls fit on their dresses. Merida does Ruffs makeup and Anna does Elsa's whilst I help Valka, then they swap. Punzie runs downstairs all dolled up.
"We all look amazing!" Squeals Anna.