Chapter 4

Jeff's P.O.V

After Riker and I's... talk/ photoshoot I guess, Stormie called us down for dinner. We all took our seats, the order going, Mark and Stormie at the two heads of the table. On the right side, Riker, Me and Ross. And left side was Ryland, Rydel and Rocky. We all started eating and if was pretty quiet. "Mark cleared his throat and everyone looked up except me. I was hardly touching my food, A new enviorment, new people and a new house... would you eat? "Jeff sweetie could we get to know you?" Stormie asked looking at me, I felt the whole room's eyes on me. I looked up from the food and slightly cleared my throat to get the awkward feeling away from me. "Uh sure..." I said looking back down at the food, pushing the peice of chicken around the plate with my fork. "So who's your best friend?" Rocky asked. "Well I have lots, but my 3 best friends are Nick, Sebastian and Blaine." I said looking up again. "What's the worst ingery you've ever gotten?" Ryland asked. "Uh I fell out of a tree and broke my left arm and right ankle." I said looking around the room. "That must've sucked." Ryland said under his breath. "What are some of your hobbies?" Ross asked. "Uh well I dance, and sing background, I learned guitar when I was young, but dropped after... nevermind, I hang with my bestfriends and...? Well that's about it..." I said pushing my chicken around somemore. "Oh uh, What is your favorite food and least favorite food?" Stormie asked. I could tell she was asking so she could cook something I would, she hopes, eat. "Uh well I eat just about anything, I have to say watermelon is up near the top and near the bottom is black licorice." I spoke slowly, as everything that was in my head vanished. "So, son, tell us about you school?" Mark stated sounding more like a question. I slightly smiled as he called me son. "Well it's a nice, well built school, it's been there since 1958 (I made that up... I honestly have no idea...), The stay in dorms are nice, we all hang out a coupe times a week. I room with my friend Sebatian, nick and Blaine are the dorm right next to us. The teachers are all nice mostly, although the homework gets piled on. There's zero tolerence bulling policy. So we have a safe enviorment, people can be gay or into singing or anything and they won't be judged. We tell everyone everything, we sing songs, I'm a warbler... and yeah..." I said ending my little rant. everyone was nodding along, as I was talking, telling me they had there full attention. "So how does it feel having 4 brothers and a sister?" Rydel asked. "Well the 4 brothers is like all my Dalton buddies except one of them looks just like me, or I look like him... or whatever, but a sister is something totally new to me," I said smiling at Rydel, causing her to giggle. everyone had finished there dinner, well except me. I had a couple bites though. "Mom I'm gonna go show Jeff my xBox!" Riker yelled dragging me away from the table. We head a quiet responce, since we were already about halfway up. "Riker what are you doing?" I asked as he started taking off his shirt. "Hand me your bird jacket unifor thing." he said holding his hand out. "It's a warbler..." I said placeing the 4 articles of clothing in his hand. He throw the clothes he just had on at me and ordered me to put them on as he started putting my uniform on. I glanced at the clothes on my bed, blue ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a black hoodie. I sighed knowing Riker will make me do it and put the clothes on. I looked in the mirror and saw Riker, not Jeff. I looked over at Riker to see him struggling with the tie, yeah these ties are weird, they take a certain touch, not like other ties. We looked like eachother. "This'll never work." I stated helping him with the tie and buttoning up the blazer button. "Give me 1 reason why it won't work." Riker stated confidently, looking at me with a smirk. "Well for starters, We talk totally different... I have much more proper talk, you know from going to a private school thet inforces manners. You use way more... I'm going to go with slang? yeah street slang." I said watching Riker's confident smirk turn into an outsmarted frown. "Wow your kinda a downer..." Riker said, giving me a small smile. "And I've mastered your voice, and mines not that hard." Riker said talking like me, okay wow, I'm impressed. "Fine, but let me gel your hair," I said in his accent. He nodded and smiled, there I gelled his hair so it looked like mine. He took a towel from the bathroom, wet it and washed the hair gell out of my hair. I took my hair dryer and dried it. Riker parted my hair as he ould do his. "Ready for the Riker?" Riker asked me. "As ready as I'll ever be.. Jeff..." It sounded awkward coming out of my mouth. I wonder how this will go?.............................................................................................................