Chapter 2

Jeff's P.O.V

Wha?! I have a twin brother?? I looked at mom and she nodded sadly. “Jeff this is Riker and he’s 21, Rydel she’s 20, Rocky he’s 19, Ross he’s 18 and Ryland who is 17, oh and Ratliff he’s 20 but he’s not related to you. “Wait I’m only 17…” I said. We all turned to mom and she sighed. “When Jeff was 4 years old we were in a really bad car crash, it hit on his side and almost killed him… He was in a coma for 3 months. When he woke up he was like a 4 year old newborn. I had to teach him everything over again. He just grew up like a normal kid only he was 4 years behind. So he’s in his last year of school….” Mom sighed. Stormie and Mark glared at mom and all the kids looked at me funny. “So I’m 21?” I asked. Mom, mark and Stormie all nodded. “Huh that’s weird... umm uh I’ll be outside…” I said confused. I stood up and walked outside in the backyard. I heard 6 pairs of feet following me, they are bad at sneaking. I thought as I walked in the woods and hid behind a tree. “He went that way.” Someone said and they ran past the tree. They were faced the other way and came out from behind the tree quietly and leaned against it. “Looking for someone?” I asked. They all screamed and jumped facing me. “What but huh?” Ross said pointing at me and behind him. “How’d you know we were here?” Riker asked. “The term sneaking means quiet…” I said walking back towards the house. “Wait. Jeff wait up!” They all said. I waited for them and we all sat with our feet in the pool. “So tell us about you.” Riker said. “Uh I go to an awesome school called Dalton Academy, I’m a Warbler. I live in Lima, I have an awesome roommate. And my best friends name is Nick.” I said. They all nodded. “Uh tell me about yourselves…” I said unsure. “Ok well we’re in a band and Ryland is the manager, we are homeschooled. We play hockey, football and other sporty like things. We go to Colorado every year for Christmas. And we’ve toured the world.” Ross answered. I nodded. “Kids!” Stormie yelled. Everybody got up and started walking towards the door while I just sat there Riker looked at me “you coming?” he asked confused. “Oh she meant me too…” I said standing up and following everybody else in. “Ok kids say goodbye to Ms. Sterling,” she said staring at mom. Mom kissed me on the forehead and smiled at me squishing my face in between her hands. She blew me a kiss and left. I watched her leave and when I turned back to the group, they were all staring at me, awkward. “So Jeff sweetie,” Stormie started, kinda sounding like an intervention by the tone she said it in....