Chapter 3

~Recap~"So Jeff Sweetie..." Stormie said souning more like an intervention...                                                 ~End~

Jeff's P.O.V

So here I sat... alone with my.. uh... umm.. Family? "Jeff you'll be moving in with us after you finish school in a month..." Mark said. I nodded. "What about spring break?" I asked looked at Mark and Stormie. "You'll stay here too." Mark said. "Ok so Jeff and Riker are going to be sharing a room, they need twin bonding time. Rocky I'm moving you into the spare room. And all the other sleeping arranments stay the same." Stormie said, smiling at me. "All the boys come help me move Rocky's stuff into the spare room." Mark said. I sat looking at Stormie, she was shaking her head, as if saying I don't have to help, when I sent her a questioning look. Rydel I think? Yeah Rydel looked at my, studding my face. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and into a pink explosion. With that cat... "Kitty Hello? Hello Kitty? something like that. She pulled me down so I was sitting on her bed beside her. "Can you drive?" she asked. I nodded. "ok, are you allergic to anything?" I thought for a second, "Only Grapes," I said. She nodded "Did you have anyother siblings?" she asked again. Jeez what is this 20 question? "Well technically I was an only child... but all my Warbler buddies are like my brothers." I smiled at the thought of all my buddies, I hope they are having a good vacation... one that's alot less confusing than mine... "Ooo are amy of them cute?" she giggled like a school girl. "Really? and of course they are! But they are all 17, 18ish." I said and she frowned. "Wow mood kill..." she sighed. "Anyways, do you like snow?" she asked. "Of course?! Why wouldn't I?!" I practically yelled. She giggled, man my olde- I mean younger sister is adorable... I mean that in the sibling way. "Hey Rydel I have a question for you.." I said, seriously. "What is it?" she asked just as serious. "Do... You..." I said slowly, I could see the suspence in her eyes. "Wanna build a snowman?!" I said with a bright smile in a sing song voice. She giggled at my un-maturety. "You are so much like Riker!" she giggled. There was knock at the door and at the same timne I got a text. "Come in!" Rydel hollered from the bed. All the boys came in. I quickly checked the text. 'Hows vae-cae?~Nick' I smiled at the text and everyone in the room looked at me. "Are you crushing on a girl?!" Rydel shrieked, gaining all the bous attention. "What?! No way!" I said. before I knew it Riker stole my phone from my hands. "Hay!" I said. "Hay is for horses!" Ross shouted. I face palmed, oh so he isn't honor roll. "Whose Nick?" Riker asked scanning through my phone. "One of my brothers." I said looking at Rydel. She nodded understandingly, as all the boys looked at the both us us confused. '"Is he cute??'" Rydel mouthed and I mouthed '"17"' back to her. She glared at me and mouthed "'Age is overrated"' I was now confused, what does she mean by that? Well I know, but the way she mouthed it, it looked lik she was singing it? Oh well. "Uh Jeff mom said for me to help you get settled..." Riker stated, looking over at me. I nodded and followed Riker to I guess our new room. My suitcase was already there. Riker sat on the bed with the light Blue sheets. I get the Dark blue sheets, cool closer to Dalton blue. I looked at the oak dresser right beside the bed, then a desk closer to the door, beside the dresser. Riker's side mirrored mine, just more personal items. "Need any help?" Riker asked. I nodded. he came over and helped me un-load my suitcase into my dresser. "What's this?" Riker asked holding up my Warbler blazer. "Uh Sebastian or Nick put my Uniform in here." I said. "put it on! I wanna see how my baby brother looks in his school uniform.." Riker said. I nodded and set my uniform un and changed quickly. "That looks Really cool!" he said. He took a picture, "I'm just gonna do a little test." he said, typing on his phone. he showed me an instagram pic of me in my uniform, with many comments, and likes. How the hell does this guy have so many friends?? "Uh what's with all the followers?" I asked. "Oh that's the R5 family..." he said. The whose and what? I'll probably get told later. "I'll read some of the comments, @Riker'sBae:@rikerR5 You look good what is that? @PrincessR5:@rikerR5 You are Rocking that! @R5rocker45:What does the detailed W stand for? @Rikeossdelrocliff:@rikerR5 marry me? @RainbowsoverR5: ILY!!! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!" Riker said reading some of the comments. We laughed at the last 2. "Do you have anything?" he asked. "Anything?" I asked confused. "Yeah Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr, Instagram?" he asked. I shook my head, "I have Twitter, that's it though.." he smiled "Cool what is it?" "@JeffWarbler" He nodded.  after a couple second I felt a virbration go off in my pocket, meaning I had a notification. I checked it and I had a hundred additional followers on twitter, exculding my Warbler buddies. I looked at the 8 followers after the warblers. @rikerR5, @rossR5, @rockyR5, @rydelR5, @RylandR5, @StormieLynchR5, @MarkLynchR5 and @ratliffR5. I went through and followed them all too. "I have an awesome idea! First we need to get to know you first." Riker said evilly. This can't be good...