Chapter 9

Jeff's P.O.V

I'm so nervous. I graduate in 25 minutes. We didn't have a traditional prom, it was more of a party that you could bring friends/dates. I brought all my siblings, Sebastian brought his cousin, Grant. Nick brought his sister. And Blaine brought Kurt. Blaine came cause once a warbler always a warbler. We had a lot and of fun. Now I'm just counting down minutes till I graduate with all my Warbler Brothers. Blaine and all my family are in the audience. The warblers are going to do one performance, right at the end of the graduation, before we throw out hats. The warblers all had a detailed D and a warbler button on our robes, while the rest of the graduates all had just dark blue robes, with red lining. I was looking out in the audience, looking for my family I saw everyone there except Riker. I hope he can make it... I'd mean a lot to have my twin see me graduate. "Hey Jeff, where's your robe and hat?" I heard a voice behind MW ask. I'm wearing it... I thought to myself, examining my clothes. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see my older brother. Awesome! "How's agoin?" Riker asked placing his arm around my shoulder. "Oh you know... Only during on the inside a tiny bit..." I spoke nervously. Riker pulled me into a hug, and I wrappedy arms around him too. "You'll do great Lil bro." He spoke encouragingly. I nodded. "I like how no one can tell us apart..." I said thinking about how one of my friends just asked my brother where his/my robe and hat are. "Yeah there must be some way to tell us apart..." He said thinking. "If there is let's not tell anyone..." I iled evily. "Woah, I didn't know little Jeffy had an evil side..." Riker spoke. "Only since I met you guys..." I replied. "I have taught you well young grasshopper..." Riker spoke with a accent, taking a small bow, trying to brightun the mood. I laughed at his weirdness. "We are now presenting the Westerville Dalton Academy Class of 2015!" The announcer spoke. "Good Luck Jeff, We're in the audience." I nodded and watched my brother leave. I got in my place with the 'L's' considering my last name is Lynch... Not Sterling.
------------------
"Jeffrey Sterling." The principal announced. I walked onto stage and tapped his shoulder. I whispered my actual name to him. "My mistake Jeffrey Lynch." He continued. He handed me my diploma, we both shook eachothers hands, and mid hand shake we looked to the front and out our picture taken. The audience clapped, and through the crowd I saw my family and my... Mom...? What is she doing here. I walked over and took a seat next to Nick.
-------------------------
"What are you doing here?" I asked my old mom. "What do you mean sweetie, I'm here to support you on your big day." She said sweetly, smiling a sickly sweet smile in my direction. "Well you can leave. I have my real family here with me." I said confidently. "Why would I do that when I wanna be with my baby Jeffy..." She cood at me, pinching my cheek. "I'm not your baby..." I growled swatting her hand away. "I'm Mark and Stormie's baby." I said crossing my arms over my chest. She growled at me, then huffed and walked away. "JEFF YOU DID AMAZING!!" Rydel shouted, wrapping me in a cobra tight hug. "Oh my stars, my Baby boy just graduated!" Mom said wrapping me in a hug. "Waita go son," dad said patting me on the back. I bro-hugged each of my brother, but Riker's turned into a longer hug. "You did awesome!" He smiled. "Yeah I wasn't worried..." I smiled. He gave me the really look. "Okay I was worried... But now it's over... AND I'M OFFICIAL GRADUATED WOOOHOOO!" I yelled doing a happy dance.
-------------------
This Chapter has 666 word.