Chapter 6

Jeff's P.O.V
The dinner Stormi- I mean mom made, was delicious. And now we are all sitting in basement. I was in My own little dream world, thinking about how I only have like 3 more days here. "JEFF!!" All the lynch kids yelled. "Huh what?" I asked looking around at them. "What were you thinking about? You were off in your own little world..." Riker said, sitting beside me. "Oh nothing just about how I have to go back home... In 3 days." I said. "but you are home..." Rydel said. "I am but I mean to Finnish school and collect my things..." I said as all the Lynch kids nodded. "E-Rat IN da HOUSE!!" A boy yelled running into the room behind the drums, with a fake moustache on. "Hey Ross, Riker, Rydel. Ryland, Rocky and Riker!" He smiled picking up his drum sticks and doing a double take, looking between Riker and I. He slowly walked over to Ross not taking his eyes off me. "You see two Riker's too right??" He whispered but everyone else could hear. "Ell are you crazy? There is only 1 Riker..." Ross said looking at 'E-Rat' as if he was crazy. Everyone else was trying not to laugh. "Are you high or something?" Rydel asked once she hot herself together. "Come on bud, maybe we should get you home..." Ryland said almost breaking and laughing. All the Lynch kids broke into laughter and Ijust sat there. The guy looked around confused. "Ell, this is my twin brother Jeff..." Riker said calming down long enough to talk. "Hi Jeff I'm Ellington Ratliff." He said shaking my hand. "So let's a get practicing!" Ell said going back to the drums. They all went to there instruments and started singing. Well they are good. Everyone took a break and Ryland came running into the room, holding his iPad. "Guys look what I found! I searched Jeff's school and found a list of all the guys in his uniform thingy, they are Warblers, and Jeff is one of them! And look there's even a video!" He sat in the middle of all my sibling and the Ellington guy. Well bows a good time to sneak up and see how Mom is doing. I walked into the kitchen and saw her taking cookies off a tray. "Can I have a cookie?" I asked with puppy eyes. She turned to look at me, "oh of course dear..." She smiled placing one in my hand. "Can I go for a walk? I'll stay around here and if I get lost I'll text someone." She thought for a second and nodded slightly. "Be home before 9:00." I nodded and grabbed my sweater. I walked down the street and it led to a park. I sat on one of the benches, there was some cute guys playing basketball. And come cute cheerleaders. And before you ask, yes I am bi. But I don't want my siblings to know... I don't think they'll be as excepting as my other mom was. And she freaked out in the beginning. I watched the basketball game, checking the guys out everyone and a while. The girls would cheer as a basket was made. Before I knew it I was surrounded with Tweens. EVERYWHERE I LOOKED WAS TWEENS!!! "Riker sigh this!" "Riker smile for my selfie!" "Riker I love you!" "Riker marry me!" "Riker will you sign my face?!" Whaaaa...? I don't sign faces, That's just weird girl. I snuck out of the group, I have no idea how, but I started running back to the Lynch's. I bursted in the door, Riker just came up from the basement. He looked at me. "What happened to you? Your sweaters ripped, your missing a shoe and a sock. There is lipstick marks on you face... Did you meet a girl?" He asked wiggling his eye brows. "What no! I was rampaged but TWEENS!" I said wrapping my arms around myself. "They thought I was you!" I said looking at him. He smiled. "Ahh the R5 family. That just says we can fool anyone." He smiled. I gave him the really look. "Well I'm going to bed, I may or may not have nightmares about them...." I spoke walking up the stairs.....

---------------------<>----------------------
Well I'm starting a new contest/question thingy. I will ask a question, you answer in the comments. The first person to get it right gets a dedication on the next chapter with the answer. And if no one gets it, no one wins. Fun eh?
This is what it looks like:
Question: What was Ellington's old twitter?
Answer: (The answer will be on the next chapter.)
Anyways! BYEEEE.
(P.S. I'm calling it R5 trivia!!)