Thirteen-Love Me Like You Do

Start from the beginning

When His Majesty leans down towards her to bestow a kiss to her lips, Serephina moans from the vibration wracking inside his large chest. The female hikes up a leg to his hip and openly spreads her thighs for him to further press his hard cock against. Serephina barely touches his shoulders when she notices something. The brunette buried her nose in the crook of his neck and inhales his scent deeply. And.. there.

It wasn't the scent of just fresh nature and dark coffee. There's a hint of fruit. Some kind of sweet, honey coated flavor that nips at her nostrils the longer she inhales. The scent is beginning to give her a headache, and her beast snarls. Her heart rages against her rib cage, begging to launch from her throat in a desperate attempt to save itself from torture, from hurt, from a false truth.

I—No. She stubbornly thought, His Majesty would never do such a blasphemous thing like that. It's laughable! With a wolf barely with any title to her name. She's a commoner! A nobody! She didn't spend years climbing to meet you, to hold you as you expressed your deepest thoughts and most precious emotions. She can't.. she just can't!

There's a hand around her throat. Her breathing begins to become harder and harder. Air refuses to pass her trachea, into her lungs, to give her life. Serephina blinks, discovering the brightest citrine irises she's ever come across. She gasps, frightened momentarily. His Majesty snarls in warning, snapping fangs towards her jugular. Serephina flinches from his outlandish behavior, not quite sure why he's acting so savage. Could he possibly be feeling regret and refuses to act on it in a rational sense? His Majesty has always been rough before admitting the truth.

All he needs is a good fucking. Her face wears a smirk. And he can take me right here on this table while his puny second-hand cunt wastes away somewhere. She doesn't deserve his cock.

Serephina let's out a loud moan, enticing His Majesty with the twists and curves of her body. She presses her impressive hourglass figure against him. A smile adorns her beautiful, happy face as she grinds her lower figure against his. Her arm wraps around his neck, aiding her to lift off the table. His hand tightens around her esophagus, but the concubine's accustomed to it. She relishes in his touch, relieved he chose to come to her when she needed him the most, to know her security. He's the one for her.

In one quick and definite movement, His Majesty bangs the treacherous female's head against the table three times. His hands tightened around her neck, threatening to rip her to shreds. When he froze, His Majesty knew from Serephina's dazed look that he knocked the delusion from her reality. He growls dangerously, daring the female to attempt any escape, seduction, or plea that may cross her lips.

"Now that I've caught your fucking attention, whore," her beloved spat in her face, "I dare you to solicit your actions from last night again and I'll make sure your end up in the Red Room."

Serephina's seafoam colored irises darken at the mention of the Red Room. "Oh, Daddy, yes. I'll be your bad little girl tonight.." her voice echoes throughout the empty conference room. Her knees hook around his delicious hips, running a hand through his luscious locks.

     His Majesty roughly jerks the female by her hair, quite close to her scalp, enough to make the bitch wince. The king's beast begins to summon himself. The female could hardly wait.

     "Serephina Blanchard." His tone serious and primal, "You are on probation for the suspicion of thievery within Vallrise Peak grounds and adultery against the king. You are hereby prohibited from leaving your escorted quarters. Once we've returned to Vallrise Peak, your fate shall be decided amongst the Council." Those dark eyes are enraged by her brazen attitude towards himself.