Seventeen-Never Forget

Hey, hey!
Back again for the second time.
Two (2) updates this month!
Hope you enjoy some sexy times <3

•     •     •     •     •

1 7 ~ never forget

"I think I can give my fair mate exactly what she wants," my mate purrs against my lips as he embraces me in his giant arms. I bite my bottom lip at his words to suppress my laughs and move my hips against his. 

     Ragnar dives for my neck and leaves several open-mouthed kisses down my jawline. I moan out at his tender lips and sharp teeth that nibble at my skin. I shove Ragnar against the tree, causing him to growl against my lips. His bare hands sink below my skirt and snatch my ass up in his palms again. My thighs tighten around his waist as he leans us back so that he's no longer trapped between me and the tree.

     A smile becomes my lips as I think, He must not like being submissive.. too bad I won't allow him to always be on top! I snicker to myself.

     We fight against one another over who's more dominate, our tongues battling just as our hands grope the other person. For some reason, I can't win against him in this battle. My physical strength is no match for my mate's.

     Even when it becomes too much and I move my face away from his, Ragnar leaves love bites all down my neck. He takes my top in his hands and discards it over my head. I can't say a word because I'm so shocked (at him and being half naked). My mate pays no mind to our surroundings while I attempt to cover my exposed shoulders. I was fortunate enough to keep my strapless bra on.

Well, for a moment longer.

Ragnar growls at my hands that cover my skin. He rips the bra apart from his sight and tosses the pieces of fabric over his shoulder. I shriek, shoving at his chest. I go tumbling sideways and bring him along with me. We roll around in the grass for a moment. I do my best to keep quiet as Ragnar crawls up my body and leaves several dark marks along my skin with his lips.

     My heart bursts in my chest, diving straight down my ribcage. Butterflies buzz in my stomach all the more when my mate leaves kisses along my pudgy belly. He even wraps his arms around my waist to keep me in place. I feel warm, secure, and horny; it's all because of him!

     "Ragnar! What the hell are you doing— nnff—" his lips cut off my frantic questions, engendering me to melt at his touch.

     Engulfed in a French kiss, I succumb to his desires and run my hands through his wavy and soft locks. Ragnar growls above me, sifting himself between my knees until I've wound my legs around his waist by my own doing. He pushes me into the grass a bit more with his large hands, but I feel protected and loved as those frisky blue eyes feast on my upper body. Still insecure about my flaws, I look away with a red face and listen to my escalating heartbeat take over my mind.

     Ragnar gingerly blows cool air over my wet nipples, transferring from one to the other. I gasp, making small noises that sound like squeals. My mate smiles as he glances up at me, marking my right breast with another one of his hickies. I didn't do anything to stop him, only encourage him to do more by pulling at his hair and clawing down his back. I wiggle beneath his slippery tongue, my eyes fluttering closed as I watch Ragnar's mouth close against my hard nub. He smiles against my skin before twirling his tongue around my breast.