Thirteen-Love Me Like You Do

Hope you like the surprise!
Wasn't planning to update anymore this month.
Surprise for me too!
Please play "My Love Won't Let You Down" (by Little Mix) while reading the first section.

.     .     .     .     .

1 3 ~ love me like you do

W H I L E — M c K E N Z I E — S L E P T

     A moldy smell and dim lights engulf her senses as soon as she steps foot into the room. Her heels click-clack against the floor until she abruptly stops at a swivel chair. Taking a seat, the brunette brushes back her freshly curled hair and fixes her bust. Fine C-cups juggle themselves as she jerks them into the corset bra she's come prepared with, knowing tonight she'd catch her prey. A short pencil shirt adorns her hips with a low cut blouse ruffled around her navel. With perfect curls falling from her scalp and a mask of impenetrable face paint, she proudly sat, waiting patiently for the man who would make all her dreams come true.

     Serephina Blanchard was more than a man's whore; she's the King's Concubine.

     Had been for more than six years. Ever since that faithful night, Serephina believed His Majesty loved her as a woman and as a mate. Whether he could just throw all those feelings out the door because of traditional customs and manners, she knew he truly loved her. Deep down.

     There's no mistake of the dark look in his eye when they're making love, nor of the fingers that dawdled through her precious locks when she opened her mouth like an obedient slave to her master. Her king was passionate and slick, very gentle as much as he's dangerous. Serephina knew he wanted her no matter what he said. He put up this front that she can see pass, that she can brake, that only she can penetrate.

     Her red lips curved in a smile at the thought of their last wild night together. The king's soft, luscious lips on her body, his strong hands fisting her breasts, and not to mention his proud, fiercely unwavering sword that had pierced her orifices too many times to count. She was adored by him in every way, every second they were together, unlike the night of the Call.

     He hasn't even touched her since then.

( s t a r t s o n g )

     The thought brought tears to her eyes, but Serephina couldn't weight it down. Every time she thought about another becoming his queen, she grew wrathful, demented, obsessed. Serephina didn't want the crown, she wants His Majesty in all his glory. His unfathomable power could be non-existent for all she cared. It was the man behind the sword that drew her in. He was her Johnny and she, his June. She wished it to always be this way.

     It wasn't her fault for wanting the man. She's only recently set her sights after him after his mate caught a hold of him. Had it not been for her, Serephina would have dug her claws in him sooner. Instead, she waited in the shadows, respectfully, until a time arose where she could become his. It took years, effort and dedication, but what broke her the most is when he was broken. She had never, in all her lifetime of being a member of Vallrise Peak, would have thought her alpha would break down in such a way.