Seven-Her Pleasure

WARNING:   ⚠️⚠️⚠️

🚫 I SUGGEST NO ADMITTANCE UNDER THE AGE 17 FROM HERE ON OUT 🚫

♨️ IT'S ABOUT TO GET STEAMY ASF ♨️

Skip if you do not wish to read sex (penetration).

.
..
...
..
...
..
...
..
.

7 ~ her pleasure

     His touch is enough to drive me rogue.

     It's way pass midnight with the moon delicately hung above us and a soft zephyr gliding over our molding bodies. My teeth catch my bottom lip, and I chew on it because I'm nervous. Nervous of what to expect, nervous of what's to come, nerves nerves nerves. I continuously blink, looking anywhere but his monster cock or his handsome face. The blush spread across my cheeks is more than enough proof that I wanted him.

     Ragnar parts my lips with his tongue, foreboding the foreplay and teasing me with false submission. A whimper coats my throat when I lose against him. Ragnar smirks. His lips kiss mine with a fervorous passion, again and again and again. The flutter of lips tickles my throat and causes my blush to redden more.

     I open my mouth to speak, but he refuses to vacate my face. Those sharp teeth of his bite down on my bottom lip. A gasp travels up my throat and into the night air. Ragnar darkens his eyes at the needy, lustful plea in my orbs and tugs at my mouth. A second later, he releases me from his teeth. Our lips smash together from the intensity of the moment.

     A sharp growl exerts from his chest with a purring vibration. Cautiously, I run my hands over his broad muscles, tracing the skin tinted in ink. He didn't allow me to investigate the markings, rather, his hands investigate the rest of my body. I begin to protest, but silence myself when I ask, why am I saying no to him?

     Ragnar supports my thighs with his palms, kneading the muscle and fat. Sharp, wiggling tingles zip through my abdomen to my nipples. Sparks ripple simultaneously from my skin until I've managed to glance into the beast's eyes. This connection between us is overwhelming, almost too much to comprehend. Those beautiful orbs stare up at me in an enamored expression all the while Ragnar lowers me onto him.

     I don't tense, even when he misses his target from impatience. My pussy cries in agony from the torture he's put me through, but as soon as he's distracted me with a simple kiss, everything else disappears. The trees are nonexistent and I have no recollection of anything before this. It's as if I was born and the only thing I want right now is Ragnar.

     Time fades when his cock invades my sobbing slit.

     My mouth opens further from the pressure of his penetration, seeking out his tongue. Hands wrap in hair and the first thrust causes a shriek to echo the forest. Ragnar waits a moment, departing our lips and resting his forehead on mine. The heat of his breath excites me because if he could be so gentle with me now, how rough could he possible get?

     Ragnar mumbles incoherent words before he pulls out and thrusts again. It's so hard not to explode from the sped up lazy strokes he enacts. He's slow at first, maybe aiding me to cope with how large he is, before meticulously increasing his pace. Ragnar snarls, his persona becoming dark and dangerous. I have no choice but to hold his body to mine and bury my mouth onto his shoulder, containing my moans from fresh air. His thrusts are powerful and demanding now. The bark bites my back and I'm forced to cry out against his skin.