Sixteen-First Date

Welcome back!
I apologize for no update last few weeks.
Was planning my 21st so that took up most of my time.
Then some backwards dumbass drama came and went.
I'll try to be consistent with updates for now on!

• • • • •

1 5 ~ first date

Glancing back at myself in the full body mirror, I brush away the self-doubt for a moment and take a breath. I fumble with the pleated skirt before I was semi-satisfied with the look. I had noticed many things since I had put in this outfit, and to say I lost some weight was an absolute pill of ecstasy. The gray crop-sweater kept me warm enough to bare the skirt and boots I matched together.

     My hands brush away the curls I spent an half an hour on and adjust my makeup one last time. With my final touches, I blow myself a kiss in the mirror and grin.

     My smile falters a bit.

     I still felt like myself.. but a tad more pretty.

     When I was gathering my nerves together, there's a knock at the door. "McKenzie, you ready, babe?" That husky voice sent a shiver down my spine. 

     "Ye— Yeah! Just a second," I fumbled with my makeup brushes scattered about the sink.

     I cleaned up my mess as best as I could without marking myself. I wash my hands for good measure and depart from the bathroom. My nerves were still on edge as I put away my makeup bag and a few other things I had in my arms. I fumble with a few things before they're securely put away. After I've finished my clean-up, there's two hands that rub against both sides of my waist, making me jump. I straighten my posture and glance behind me. Ragnar kisses along the nape of my neck. The feeling sends a chill down my spine at the touch.

"Ready," I smile.

My hands automatically flew to the hem of the skirt to fiddle with it. I swallow the insecurities and stand straight. I could do this. I could go on a date and make it out alive. My breathing fluctuates for a moment while my hands over lap his. They wrap around my mid-section and draw me into his torso. A smile beckons my lips, and Ragnar leaves another love bite on my neck. It's hard to stay quiet, but I manage to enjoy myself.

After my mate finishes with his second round of suckling, I giggle and lace our fingers together. He turns me around in those burly arms of his and plants a wet kiss on my mouth. I take the initiative to embrace him, kissing him back with as much passion and emotion I can muster. It's only when Ragnar maneuvers his hands beneath my skirt to feel my ass that I playfully shove him back. A cheeky grin graces his lips while I scowl, his antics becoming slightly annoying.

"Hey!" I protest. "Keep those claws to yourself, or I'm going to have to clip 'em."

     Seconds later, I'm smiling as well because I can't help it.

Ragnar softly growls, the corner of his lips smirking. A firm and callous hand encircles my bare waist. "If you clip mine, babygirl, I'll make sure to tear these clothes apart first," he gnarled, his nose brushes against my cheek. "Ya won't be able to even think about clippin' my claws, let alone.. remember your name."