Five-The Hunt

5 ~ the Hunt

I could tell McKenzie was nervous. Her hands tighten around my arm as her eyes lazily search for some kind of relief from the demanding crowd. Whispers of females' opinions cajoles her into my arms, and she hides her face from the judgemental stares. It's bad enough I had to drag her here, but now she's basically being forced out. My eyes narrow at the intimidated flousies who have the gall to bully an innocent.

     Without a second to waste, I growl in warning. My eyes connect with a few of them, and their eyes downcast before their words disperse from existence. I continue to glare at each female we pass, daring them to speak anything negative about my partner, all the while I smile and pull McKenzie's free hand to my lips. It catches her off guard, relieving her of whatever daydream she was stuck in. Her wistful dark eyes blink up at me is pure wonder.

     I chuckle at the innocent expression she wears. "Don't worry so much, little bunny. You look simply edible." I complement McKenzie on her choice of clothing. As much as I wished she had wore the blue dress, the sweetheart neckline of the black beauty mirrors her looks perfectly. So pure and precious as she glows in the moonlight.

     McKenzie blushes. Her eyes dash away to the grass. The smile on her lips brightens her entire face, and I reciprocate the action. With her arm laced in mine, we continue to walk down the isle of unwanted stares and thoughts. To keep her from reverting back to her usual self, I land a kiss on her cheek, bewildering most around us. Because of my playboy stereotype, this time with McKenzie gives me a valuable chance to be a real partner. Not only could I be myself, but I'd be able to grow as a wolf and I might even score this babe along the way. My time with her is not by chance, and as I spot the flames of the nearby fire dance in her eyes, I realize I didn't want another female. She's more than enough, with her quirks and all.

     Not once did she ever direct me to act a certain way or expect me to uphold to her assumptions. McKenzie allowed me to freely behave as I pleased, and even submitted more than she had to. A strong willed female with a weakness for domination; not rare, but never so direct. She's much more than that, though. McKenzie only needs to be encouraged into the woman she'll soon become. And I can't wait to see her at her full potential.

     A smile alights my face. If I could be that man... Before I've realize it, my bulge strains against my dress pants and I can only hope everyone fails to notice. I look to McKenzie, curious if she felt the same.

     McKenzie's too busy watching the couples dance about the fire. Her hand unconsciously pulls at mine, and I snatch the chance to dance with her. Taken aback, she blinks as I pull her into the circle of dancing couples. My hands hover above her waist; I didn't want to scare her. McKenzie inaudibly swallows and reluctantly wraps her arms around my neck. It's slow for a moment before I bring her closer to my chest. Her eyes flutter those thick lashes at me, enticing my wolf more than ever.

     In minutes, I'm guiding her hips with mine in a sensual rhythm to the drums. She follows my lead, swinging her hips into the beat and matching my tempo. I twirl her, embracing McKenzie's curvaceous frame and planting my chin in the curve of her neck when her back meets my front. Our fingers lace together as we grind, escaping from the pack grounds and into our own fantasy world with just the two of us. I close my eyes as we dance, savoring the way her ass brushes against my shaft.

     For a female who's reclusive, it's quite unbelievable she's so openly provocative in her movements. It's like she wants to take this somewhere else.

     When her ass suddenly rubs against the tip of my dick through the fabric, I grab her hips and slow our pace. She had to slow down otherwise I might cream. My lips found her neck and I leave a mark on that delicate skin of hers. Her sweet gasp keeps me at bay before I drag her into the woods. McKenzie throws her arms in the air, running her unpainted fingers through my hair and throws herself into the music. A groan leaves my lips as we dance, but it's not long before I trip, sending us down.