Eleven-Hello to You Too

Don't know why, but I've been super into writing this novel lately.
Probs because it's all about da sex right now...
Let's hope it lasts!

.     .     .     .    .

1 1 ~ hello to you too

Damn her, I cursed.

I had to open the door after she stripped down. Now, as I stand in the threshold with a hard on, my mate has her unclothed rump stuck out perfectly for my use. My pupils dilate at the sight and my grip on the door knob increases. Her ass is directly in my line of sight and all I can do is watch. Watch as my mate straightens herself before bending over again to turn the water on.

Her creamy skin makes me want to melt. Initially, I wanted to keep my girl hidden and pure. Save her from all the monstrosities roaming around out there. But McKenzie, oh hell. McKenzie probably would run head first just to spite me.. or maybe she'd do it for the chase.

Shaking free the thoughts of her ass jiggling through the forest, I readjust my vision to the opening curtain and running water. "Oh!" McKenzie exclaims when she turns to find me staring her down in the doorway. She's quick to cross her legs and fold her arms over her chest, which I snarl at, with a menacing glare directed at me.

"Ragnar! What the hell," she hisses.

A deep purr from inside my chest rumbles to life from her use of my name. She said it, my wolf howls, she finally said my name! If I was a pup again, I'd be running in circles, yipping for joy.

Instead, a bright toothy smile spreads across my face as I step to her. I leisurely caress her cheek with a free hand, savoring the touch of her skin. She blushes again, pulling away to hide her flushed cheeks. She's just too adorable for me to handle. Like my own personal kitten.

Oh, how I'm going to make those cheeks sting... I mused.

"Ragnar," she pants. Her fingers gently graze my chest, sparking my lust another level.

A growl comes from my throat at the need of her tight little cunt. I had to sniff her, bask in her scent once more. With her tucked safely in my arms, a dark purr overcomes me. I hold her for several minutes as the water rains down in the shower. The bathroom steams quickly and soon, it's starting to feel hot in here. Not just from the shower either.

"Um.. could you let go of me? This feels.. really awkward," she mutters against my chest.

A sudden frown overcomes my face and I look at her eyes to see if she's lying. Her cheeks are redder than an apple, flushed with embarrassment, as her foreboding eyes glance up. They're glazed over, the sudden daze sparks her deep-seeded lust until it's brought to the surface. The unshed tears she blinks back remind me of that fateful night, that wretched, awful, gut-wrenching night I howled until I couldn't feel my beast anymore.

Quickly, I scoop her lips against mine, kissing her rather aggressively. Those thoughts were damaging. I need her here, I need her now, I need her alive. I need proof that this female isn't a figment if my imagination, that she is, in fact, real.. given to me by the Goddess herself. I need to know that she is mine, all— every single spectacular inch is here and mine. I refuse to be fooled, to be lead on. This female, this female right here smells of my mate, she is my mate, and I can't deny the bond tugging between our hearts.