Twelve-Danger to Conspire

Will probs be the only update of the month.
Sorry, just needed to get in a few Temptations before Halloween.
Btw, Happy (late) Halloween! 🎃 👻 😈

. . . . .

1 2 ~ danger to conspire

"Are you sure about this, Your Highness?" The tall, lean Alpha of Tangris Cove catechizes. He leans back against a broad desk with a raised brow. His arms are crossed and flaccid. "It's quite dangerous to conspire such thoughts about His Majesty."

A red head blinks out the window of the three story building. He looks down on a certain female, watching the breeze swirl her hair about her head in the nightly atmosphere. "Affirmative," his voice is dangerously low. "You are to report any word to me if there is a change in progress." The prince declares. His tone is firm and set in finality, but the alpha wouldn't question him otherwise. These are direct orders from one of the four princes.

"Understood, Your Highness." The subordinate alpha nods once, comprehending the plan easily.

With the flick of his hand, the prince says, "You are dismissed."

The blond alpha bows respectfully low, displaying his respect for his royalty. He turns away, briskly shutting the door behind him. The prince lingers by the window as the brunette dashed inside. A dark haired male follows after her with a mischievous smirk planted on his mouth.

The prince suddenly snarls, breaking the pen that was secured between his fists for the various documents spread across the table. Ink stains his fingers, but the prince could care less. He rubs the ink along his skin without a care.

"It won't be long now. Patience, my fair one.. patience."

..•..

His hands, oh dear god.. goddess and whoever above, his fucking hands know no bounds! They bound my own behind my back while he diligently pulls my asshole apart. My legs strain to hold their position against the wooden railing as he fucks his hips against mine. Snarls rip from his lips as I whimper and cry profanities. My one leg that holds me up— not that I needed it— shakes from his violent thrusts. I moan out in a lewd haze and feel his cum dripping down my thigh.

The wooden railing digs into my stomach and the back of my right leg as he shoves me back and forth from his dick to the railing. I blink my eyes faintly, mewling at his very strength, whining for a release of his dick and his hold. He's consistent with his mark, diligently hitting my g-spot every time. I've cum a numerous amount of times, sporadically spraying my fluids anywhere they could fly.

It's been at least an hour since we came back to the room and he hasn't stopped since.

     Talk about being tired.. oof!

I'm still in my scrub top with nothing covering my lower region. Despite what he said earlier—yesterday, he still managed to keep his word. My body was moderately spent after work, and he just continues to pummel through me like I'm a sex doll. I have to catch my breath in order to find my voice, and even when that happens, Ragnar growls out as I feel his member suddenly twitch inside me again.

"Ragnar—" I gasp— "Ragnar.. Ragnar, please!" I mispronounce his name in the heat of the moment.

     Ragnar doesn't hesitate to listen, sating me of my lustful hunger. Whether he chooses to ignore my mispronounce mention fo his name or not, I won't know in this lifetime. He focuses all of his energy on pummeling his thickness inside me as if the apocalypse would come soon. Of course, I take every thrust and stretching pain to bask in his warmth.