Ten-Conditions

If you're here for the sex, it's about damn time.
Get ready for what I call "Fluff 'N Stuff."

.     .     .     .     .

1 0 ~ conditions

..•..

Her hair was so soft.

I couldn't help but to pet her, to brush the wavy strands out. A smile never left my mouth the entire time I held her. She was right.. as much as I hate to admit it, McKenzie is right.

My body shivers at the thought of her name. I don't mind to hide the growing tent in my pants, but I don't make it obvious either. She's too fragile right now, and I'm sure with the way I acted it's no help. I can't have her leave. I can't have her escape me again. She means too much— McKenzie means too much to me.

I calm myself by petting her hair, which in turn calms her. We both manage to settle our rage and still touch. I'm happy she's allowing me to hold her. She was so stubborn in the car.. but I deserved it. After all, I did take her away from her family, her career, and her life. She doesn't deserve that.

I understand now.. immensely.

Sighing, I willingly embrace her once more before she gently pushes me back. I'm shocked by her bold move and my beast howls in elation. I silence him swiftly in order to keep the tranquility. McKenzie is the one to set the limits; I'll follow her and when she wishes to stop, I won't hesitate. If she'll leave as quick as she says she would, and I have no doubt proven by her previous actions, then I'd prefer to keep her sane until I can find a more permanent solution.

Like I said before, my fair McKenzie, I'll do whatever it takes... a grim smile doesn't reach my eyes.

"Do you," her pink tongue dips out from between those lips, "do you truly want this?" She asks, her voice trembling.

It broke my heart to hear her say that. Yes, yes of course I want you! I want you so bad, I want you with me always, I want you to want to be with me always.. like we use to be when you were eighteen.

Her brilliant dark lashes accentuate her dark oak eyes as they blink up at me just as an owl would. The sight brought back memories from the Solace, very very pleasant memories. I remember it clearly; her kneeling before my wolf, sucking him off with no fear. She took him whole and managed to live to tell the tale. I was exceptionally proud of my mate.

Not even that whore could stand the sight of him, yet McKenzie did more than just look. She made him burst. Her boldness is what shocked me the most, and I believe that's why my beast held back that night.

     Not again, the beast snarls in agreement.

     Returning to the conversation with McKenzie, I nod once. "Yes, I truly want this; us; you. If you desire for my crown, I'll throw it to the wind. If you need my devoted attention, I'll happily worship only you." My eyes don't leave hers, and as I spoke I saw the unshed tears fall. There's anger in her eyes, and I know she doesn't like to hear me say this, but..

     "If you desire my title, McKenzie, I will not expose myself to a life without you." My fingers caress her soft, ample cheek. My thumb brushes away the stray tears on her skin.