Nine-I Want You

I got carried away. Sue me.

. . . . .

9 ~ i want you

     "I'm being serious, Hannah!" I shove the redhead in her chair.

     Hannah just laughs as loud as she can. Her smile is something to die for, even now as she embarrasses me. "I know you are.. that's why I'm laughing so much!" She giggles. Her dark eyes peer into mine, but I force myself not to say anything rude.

Myra, on the other hand, scowls. "Would you shut the hell up! She's tryin' to ask for some advice here an' all you can do is laugh." The dark haired female glares at our unobservant friend. "No wonder Dominic left ya."

While Myra took a sip of her tea, Hannah's laughter immediately ceases. "Hey!—"

Myra's lips turned upwards in a smirk, "S'not funny when it's you, huh?"

A growl comes from Hannah's lips as she threatens to leap across the table. Shushing the two of them, I bark, "Can it! Vaughn and Vanessa should be here soon." I roll my eyes at their shameless display of dominance. If it was any worse with two males.

They grumble, ignoring each other for the moment. I sigh, sipping at my chai latte. "I'm serious, guys. Should I jump in or ease into a relationship with him? I mean, we've all ready had sex so what more could there be? I know nothing of relationships!" I exasperate. I rest my elbows on the table, groaning about the circumstances.

Hannah giggles. "Lighten up, McKenzie. He'd be willing to go fast or slow because of you. Just because you fucked during the Solace doesn't mean the relationship automatically goes to kids or titles."

"Just tell 'em how you feel," Myra smiles. "If there's one thing I've learned from men, especially wolves," she whispers, "it's they're density. They lack inference."

A small chuckle comes from my throat. "So being direct is my only option..." I groan at the coming embarrassment.

Then, the bell rings and walks in two new customers. A female and a male. Both dark in hair and eyes, yet she wears a smile. Her excitement reaches us, and as she pulls on the familiar brunet's arm, I could tell he was rolling his eyes. Shaking my head at the two totally different siblings, we wait for them to sit with us. When they do, she speaks first.

     "Hey, girls! Sorry we're late," she pouts, sending a glare to her brother, "Vaughn had to fix something."

     I could tell from the glare that something was really important.

     Vaughn slouches in his chair. He rolls his eyes. "Pfft. Yeah, okay." He smirks, giving his sister a knowing stare.

     As Vanessa takes a seat, the waiter comes over to take their orders and dismissed himself from our presence. Vanessa's the one to lean over the table. "So.. what's the big secret, Kenz?" Her big doe eyes blink brightly at me.

     I sigh. A hand runs through my locks for the umpteenth time today. "I.. I found a partner for the Anima Luna." I nervously smiled.