Thirteen-Love Me Like You Do

Start from the beginning

     When His Majesty felt the pain of losing a mate, Serephina was there to comfort him. She was there to give him love and compassion that a mate who couldn't care less about him didn't. She abandoned him. She left him. All alone with no one to turn to. Serephina was the one he confided in, found a mate to live in bed, and she did the same. She made sure all females knew her place in the king's heart, made sure they knew those feeling could not be replicated for anyone else; only her. She made sure of everything, every little thing was in place down to the last detail.

     Except for a second mate. She never expected that.

     Serephina curls her lips up in a snarl. Just the thought of a bloated bitch like McKenzie wanted to make Serephina kill. She had worked so hard to be where she is now, and some timid female sudden steps in her place like nothing, absolutely nothing. She couldn't be more angry or more furious than she ever could be because it was His Majesty's mate. She belonged to the king, but didn't Serephina too?

She's not willing to share such a fine mate, but what could she do if her king no longer wanted her? The last time she went to see him, he literally shoved her out of his room in such haste, such angst, she thought His Majesty mistook her for someone else. She'd never seen so much hostile anger directed towards her before, especially from the man she loves.

     Maybe it was a mistake, Serephina gnaws on her bottom lip. Maybe His Majesty didn't mean to act that way.. He's been stressed lately with multiple treaties and hasn't been himself. It's been rough since his parents passed down the crown. The whole battle for the throne with His Highnesses. Maybe he's just

     Serephina couldn't finish her Athoughts because the conference room door suddenly bursts open. The door swings against the adjacent wall. Her head barely begins to turn before it's fiercely slammed shut behind the robust physique. The frail female flinches, blinking away her negative thoughts while she's in the presence of her lover. His Majesty, however, glowers down at her form all the while she stands to greet him. He scowls, ignoring her presence until he's sat down in the farthest chair parallel to her. Serephina smile gratefully, merrily making her way to her beloved.

If he wishes to play hard to get, I don't mind the chase... her beast howls.

With a brave smile, she turns to her beloved. "Baby! What took you so long? I've been waiting for a while," she purrs, expertly bending her shoulders forward to give him a showcase of her goods once she's reached him.

     His Majesty pays no mind to her games, and instead stiffens in his chair. Serephina swallows, for a moment, then decides to follow after him. Instead of being met with a kiss like usual, Serephina pouts cutesy-like and sits directly on his lap. Her hands run through his wild hair and she sighs, happily. She had missed him while he played around with that female. Serephina knew her lover would only have eyes for her. She never has to worry—

Suddenly, she's no longer in His Majesty's lap. Her back hits the hard oak table and the pencil skirt she wore rides up. He stands between her thighs, parting them with his. Serephina gasps, moaning slightly when she feeling his semi hard-on through those jeans he wore. Her fingers race to unbutton his shirt, wanting to feel skin on skin. She needed this, she needs this contact, she thrives on it.

The way he buck his hips into hers, the seductive growl falling from his mouth, those sharp teeth that are begging to claim her. She wanted him like he was her mate. There's nothing in this world she wouldn't do for His Majesty; she'd be willing to walk the mile. He was that important to her in so many ways, she couldn't count the blessings of his love. And now, she only craves him more and more with this game he decided to start.