The Untold Story Of Valissa Potter: Kidnapped.

Ok so from now on I'm going to try and make the story as close as the books as posible! :D

Happy Reading :)

- KayPeaz. x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Kidnapped.

The next day I woke up with a start. Hagrid was sitting on the chair near the table and he was crying. "Are you ok Hagrid?"

He didn't say anything, just looked at me and passed me a copy of The Daily Prophet. A woman named Rita Skeeter wrote bad things about Hagrid and that he was.. half Giant and that he's very vicous and mean and so Hagrid should quit his job before he hurts someone... and a  student named  Draco Malfoy said that he was horrible and mean and that they all hate him and they're just to afraid to say it. " What idiotic liars! Who is this Rita Skeeter cow!?-"

" I'm never goin' ter teach again!" He said sobbing some more.

 " Oh Hagrid, you can't do that, please, I'm going to start school soon and I want  you to be there." I said quietly. " No never again. Do you know how many howlers and complainin' letters I got this mornin' from parents." He said shaking his huge bushy head.

" But it doesn't matter that your half giant, I bet your an amazing teacher Hagrid." He looked up at me with watery eyes and smiled. " My Giantess mother left me when I was little, left my father heart broken, he was always a small fella he was. Then he died in me' second year, Dumbledor helped me, great man he is." He wiped some of his tears, "Oh speaking of Dumbledor he's coming soon, so you might wanna go out and hide or somethin'.

 I looked at him doubtfuly " Ok."

*

Days went by. Hagrid told me today was going to be the the last and third task for the tournament. I wanted to watch so badly, it seemed so cool and interesting, apparently they had to go find a port key inside a maze with obstacles. It was getting dark and I had a plan to sneak out to go and watch it. I grabbed my coat and my wand...just in case.. On the way a few elder wizards where close by talking so, I slowly crept into the Forrest. One of them turned his head in my direction, then looked back to the other man and started talking again. Phew. Just in case, I crept in deeper in the forest and kept walking towards the stadium. Out of no where a hand grabbed me on my arm, the most weird thing was that I felt as a finger was missing... He pulled me roughly on the ground, I think it might have been one of the teachers on guard or something. "No, no you have a misunderstanding!"

"My master never has a misunderstanding." I could see him now, small watery eyes, a pointed nose and his teeth looked rat -like... Wait his master? What-

 Suddenly he got out his wand- " I'm sorry dear, It's what he wants. Crucio!" Pain shot through my whole body, my very bones were on fire, my head was exploding again and again and again, I wanted it to stop, anything please... I wanted to die. Then It all stopped and there was only darkness.

*

 Surprisingly my eyes opened, It was still night, am I dead? The funny thing was I realized I was in a graveyard. I was lying near a gravestone. I looked up and It read ' TOM RIDDLE' . From behind me the short rat-faced man came to me, pointing his wand at me. I didn't want him to do the Cruciatus curse on me again but for some reason I didn't feel that scared as I normally would. Why was that? Oh yes I had my wand in my pocket. I didn't know if I should get it out or not, what if he was too fast and he would do the curse and steal my wand then, I'd really be helpless. But I defiantly did NOT want to go through that horrible sickening pain again. So without thinking I slid my hand in my coat pocket and held my wand up ready for any curse or hex there is. But .. he just smiled, not in a warm loving way but in a cruel cold way like he wanted me to be strong and... powerfull... his master.. Oh god... was it possible? No no way. Uh ah, he's been in hiding for 13 years. " Good little gifted girl, but not to me, to someone else he has in mind." A lump began forming in my through, I swallowed it down. How did he know about me? Did he sense it? Only a very old and powerful wizard could sense it. The creepy man saw that I was lost in my thoughts so he snatched my wand! Now I was scared. " Just in case you attacked." He turned on his heel and disappeared into the darkness, but I think he went in that little abandoned house I could just make out through the darkness.

For about 20 minutes or so, I tried running away a million times, which was useless, I tried to ignore the fact that the master he was talking about might be... him.My stomach kept doing flips and it was getting really cold.

And that's when it happened.

There was a flash of light on my right near the grave of 'Tom Riddle'. I saw 2 boys holding the triwizard cup.  They both got it!... But why are they here? shouldn't they be at Hogwarts?

Then I realised. It was him. Dark messy hair. Bright green eyes.. and under his.. hair and on his forehead... No no! It can't be-

" Um excuse me? Is this part of the task?" Said the other taller boy. I shook my head.

" Where is this place?"  His green eyes stared at me, full of confusion. His voice felt as if it was echoing in my head. " I- I don't know."

" Lets take out our wands." Said the tall boy.

" Yeah." said green eyes. he kept looking around then looked at me. " You should take out your wand too, I feel like we're being watched."

" I can't, a wizard snatched it off me." This time they both looked at me.

" You mean he kidnapped you?"

" Yes."

They both exchanged glances. " Someones coming." Said green eyes suddenly, and he was right. We all squinted tensely into the darkness. I couldn't make out the face. But it seemed he was carrying something. The thing was short and cloaked.. then slowly as he came closer that thing turned out to be some kind of baby? Green eyes looked at me then at the tall boy who gave him a puzzled look. Then they stopped just 6 feet away from us and for a second me, Green eyes and Tall boy just started at the short figure. And then without warning Green eyes who as beside me fell to the floor groaning, his hand on his forehead, like... it was hurting  him-   A cold high voice said " Kill the spare." There was a swishing noise and a familiar voice screeched to night  " Avada Kedavra!"  A blast of green light  went to my right, I closed my eyes and felt something heavy fall on the floor next to Green eyes.

 I opened my eyes an  so did he. The tall boy was lying on the ground eyes opened. He was dead. My head was spinning. The short man dragged Green eyes on his feet and tied him with ropes near the 'Tom Riddle' Grave statue. Green eyes looked at the man more carefully.. " You!" he gasped. 'you' did not reply he just kept tightening him up. After the wizard got the biggest cauldron I had ever seen to the foot of the grave. It was full with what seemed to be water. Suddenly there was crackling flames under it and it heated up quick. The high cold voice spoke again "Hurry!" The water looked sparkly and weired. The man opened up the robes to reveal the thing inside. Green eyes tried to yell but his mouth was shut tight. I slipped a scream. It was slimey, ugly it Had shape of a crouched human child, except it really didn't look like one. It's ugly face was flat and grey. It seemed helpless. The man put it in the cauldron. My head spinned faster and my vision got blurry. He said some words and I think threw in a bone. Some more words.. and and.. he was about to cut his hand of, I closed my eyes just in time but heard him scream with pain which sent me shivers. More words and this time he went to green eyes with.. a knife  and.. I i think got some blood from him. Then my vision was perfect as I saw what was happening a bold man rose out from the cauldron.  "Robe me." He ordered. The short wizard quickly got a bigger robe and put it around him. That thin man stared at Green eyes and he stared back. His nose was as flat as a snake's and thin slits for nostrils, it was the evil man that haunted me for years. The one who made me an orphan.

Lord Voldemort had risen again.