The Untold Story Of Valissa Potter:The Answers.

Chapter 5 : The Answers

___________

"How did you find me?" I asked. Trinity was curing the cut Damien had gotten. Her face looked paler than usual. "The wind, it was crazy, blowing up everything, the whole neighbourhood was panicked thinking there was going to be hurricane." I nodded "Sorry that was me."

"Yes, I instantly knew you where in some kind of trouble. So I grabbed my broomstick, wand and came rushing to find you.. about to attack a stupid chils." My head dropped down, ashamed of myself. I would have killed a muggle. "But I suppose it was the only thing you could do." She said giving me an assuring half smile. "Yeah, but, Trinity.. I .. uh.."

"Spit it out liss."

"Trinity.. I.. I dunno, but I thought some really dark things and-" Before I could finish Trinity spoke. "Valissa, me and Angelica have been hiding it long enough.. I think we should tell you now." She put her hand on my shoulder "C'mon I'll tell you on the way home."

"Uhh.. are you sure you want to carry around that broomstick?" She chuckled.

"haha, yes, now we can't tell muggles the truth about us but we can at least let them know that we aren't normal, Am I right?"

"hehe,yeah I guess so. Especially me." I whispered the last part, I don't think she heard me.

****

We were on our way home ..

"Valissa, those dark thoughts in your head.. It's because.. death eaters are around..The more evil that is close makes you loose yourslef more. But that won't last , your still weak. But I promise it will definatly stop."

"Death Eaters!"

"Yes. You will flee soon."

"Oh...Trinity?" I wanted to ask her something I have been desprate to know.

"Yes.."

"Why did you take me away?.. You knew my parents would die. Why didn't you save them too?" I said the last part angrily.

"Your Gifted. You have an excuse to have a different fate, you didn't have to die like your parents." I flinched at the last part. She put her hand on my shoulder "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't-" This was no time for comforting I needed answers. Now. I shook her hand of me. (not in a mean way.) "But I could have survived like Harry and at least today I could have grown up with him."

"No Liss, Lily couldn't save both of you at once, In the profecry  you would have died that night with your parents, but you were blessed. Special witches that, hear the prophercy before anyone else commanded me and Angelica to take you and raise you." I gave her a confused look. She sighed "Ok umm, for example, there's a race at a school between all the students, but a girl got a letter from her parents to not to race, So she got a special pass for that. You got a special pass from destiny not to die that night." It made a little sense now.

"But why did I get a 'special pass'?"

"Simple, your Gifted." We walked a for about 2 minutes in silence.

***

"So.. what happens if there is too much evil?"

"The Gifteds give in and become .. Dark forever."

I gasped.

" That is why we are training you, so you don't go to the dark side, which I highly doubt, no daughter of Lily Evans.. I mean Potter, will end up being on the dark side."

" You.. you knew my mother?" Something ignited within in me like a bright light inside a darkened cold room.

"Yes, she was a wonderful woman, she loved you very much." She smiled and I smiled back. "And.. My father?"