The Next part of my life,Part 2.

This is for everyone who loves Valissa and her story, this is when she takes the next step of changing her life.. forever. This is all for you guys!

Chapter 12: The Next part of my life, Part 2.

Harry hid, Voldemort attacked, Harry defended, the death eaters laughed and I watched in horror. I tried to do disarming spells to Voldemort, but the death eaters caught me and held me back.

" Expelliarmus!"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Two lights, green and red collided together, I could hear a faint sound of a... Pheonix song?, Harry and Voldemorts face were screwed up by concentrated and trying hard to keep hold of their wands, and as I watched hopelessly and held tight by one of the death eaters, I saw white grayish figures coming out of Voldemort's wand..They were all the people who he killed. Priori Incantatem.The tall boy came out followed by many more. They talked to Harry, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. next a woman came out. I knew who she was, she was my mother. Then a man came, he was tall and had messy hair like Harry's. Dad. He said something to Harry... then I heard " LET GO!"

Harry let go of his wand and the pheonix song died away. I saw my father lingering to the port key/cup.. he was jinxing it... I elbowed the death eater who held me, he pushed me on the ground, I tried to get up but he hit me on the head with something. I felt dizzy but I didn't pass out. I rolled over, held out my wand " Stupify!" I ran to the port key, followed by Harry, he got the tall boy's body, and shouted "Accio!" and we both grabbed the cup.

*

We landed on the ground with a thump, I heard cheering and music being played. Harry was bolling his eyes over the boy's dead body, I was crying too. My head was throbbing and I felt a trickle of blood on the back of my neck, but I didn't care about that. "Harry.." I heard a man say, he had light blue eyes, long grey hair and beard, with half moon spectacles. Proffessor Dumbledore. "Cedric's dead." said Harry. slowly the crowd realised and stopped cheering, a man came running down near Cedric's body and started cry. It was Cedric's father. "He's back! Voldemort is back!"

"Harry-" said Dumbledore.

" He is! I saw him, he kidnapped me." I blurted. All eye were on me now.

"Whats going on..?" said an unfamiliar voice. I was losing my vision, I couldn't hear very well everyone turned into shadowy blurry figures. " Fudge look!......"

"He's dead..."

"CEDRIC DIGGORY IS...."

" MY SON!!..."

" ...Harry.. let go of him..."

" Who are you, young girl?... are you alright...?.."

"Moody! Look what has happ..."

" We have to...take them to the..."

"My god... Diggory.... Dumbledore.. what.."

I heard girls  screaming and sobbing. "Stay here..."

" Harry I'll take you.."

"...he... Dumbledore.. told me to stay.."

I couldn't take anymore, my heart pounded, every bit of me hurt, tears filled my cheeks, tension buit up within me, and my head stopped working and shut down.

*

I woke up in  a hospital wing. It was still night time. A girl with big brown eyes with bushy brown hair looked down at me. Apart from her worried and terrified expression, she was beautiful. Was she some kind of angel? "Am I dead?" those words just accidentally slipped out.  Her eyes widened. "You guys... she's awake.."  I could hear footsteps coming towards  me. A woman with red hair and bright brown eyes approached me, with a caring mother-like expression. " Are you alright dear? You lost a lot of blood from your head darling.. How are you feeling?"

I tried to get up, the nice girl realised and helped me sit up. "Well my head still hurts a little bit," I touched my head were it hurt and felt  a bandage there "but I'm ok... just a bit tired."

" Sorry we woke you up, sweetheart, we were talking to Harry."

Harry.  I turned to my left and saw him on a bed with... Ron Weasley? and another boy older than both of them maybe 18-21?, with the same red hair as Ron and the nice lady. " Ron told us that you two have met before.. right?" said the guy who seemed to be Ron's brother. I started to feel a bit dizzy.

" Uh.. yeah."

He smiled at me and I saw that he had sharp teeth for earrings and long hair. "My name's Bill Weasley, Ron's older brother."

"Hello Bill." I said trying to smile back politely.

"And that's my mother." He said looking at the nice lady.

"Hello Mrs Weasley." I smiled and she smiled back.

"That's Hermione Granger there." He pointed at the girl with brown hair.

"Nice to meet you."

She smiled at me, "Nice to meet you too."

"And.. This is Harry Potter." I stared at him for a moment.

"Hi Harry."

"Hello."  ......awkward...

" And who are you, beautiful?" Asked Bill.

I had absolutely no idea how to say it. And even if I did would they believe me? "I'm Valissa."

"That's a beautiful name!" Said Mrs Weasley. I hoped they wouldn't realise that I didn't say my last name. I felt more dizzy."Who are your parents?, I'll write them a letter."    Oh, my parents are James and Lily Potter, you can't write them a letter because Voldemort killed him, yeah that's right I'm your sister Harry, but you don't know me due to certain circumstances. Yeah I was defiantly gonna say that...

The door opened and Dumbledore walked in. He gave me a warm smile. "How are you feeling Potter?"

Harry started to say something. But Dumbledore cut him of with his hand and looked at him with the same smile. "I already know how your feeling, Harry."

"Then.. Professor why did you ask me?"

Dumbledore smiled even more. "I didn't ask you."

"Then..."

Dumbledore looked at me," I was asking her."

All eyes looked at me, all mouths wide open.

And that's when I felt even more dizzy, and I passed out again.