The Untold Story Of Valissa Potter. (a harry potter fanfiction)

First I just wanna say/ write: I do not own Harry Potter. I swear It belongs to J.K Rowling!

 &

Thank you ever so much for clicking on my story and taking some time out to read it. It means alot to me :)

Just so you know..

The 'lissa' bit in Valissa is pronounced like this: sis - sisa- lissa = Valissa. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prologue

My name is Valissa Lily Potter.

My big brother is Harry Potter,  the one who saved the whole world from the dark lord, Voldemort,. How can Harry have a sister? I'll explain that:

Harry is just 2 months older than me but we were actually suppose to be twins. Well its this wierd Gifted thing. I'm Gifted. I have a few extra powers-Gifts- thats most wiches and wizards don't, like using elements sometimes. Thus making us need a little extra energy booster aka blood (special potion mixed animal blood). No I do not have fangs thats just ridiculous. We need  2 more months more before we are born to develop becuase we have more powers than humans.

How Am I gifted? Well no one really knows.Its just like how magical people are born in muggle families and how non magical people are born in magical families. I guess its just random.

 And this is my untold story...

_________

Chapter 1

I took a deep breath, just like my mentor told me to. " Valissa, it's been 1 and a half months since you've had your boost, what do you want to do?"

"Just relax and keep adding the days since my last boost."

We were meditating in the backyard of our apartment, me and my  witch mentor.We were in California and  I could here the waves crashing on the beach, it was a beautiful sunny day, a good day to hang around at the beach with your normal highschool friends. Too bad I wan't normal.

I came to America when I was 8 and I was in Australia since I was 10 months old, (my accent is kind of odd to most people), but I wan't born in either places, I was born in England. My parents, were killed by Voldemort.... I shivered at the thought of that, an evil man killing my beloved parents- "Valissa!" I heard a famillier voice say. I knew what was happening. I tried to stop, but it was too late, I was shaking,  I couldnt speak, I shook my head back and forth, my eyes wouldn't open.  "VALISSA, NO!" the same familier voice. But now Nothing mattered because right now I was back to the place where I was just 10 months old and my one year old brother was holding my little hand in my cot. While my father was talking photos and my mother looking at us like we were the most cutest angels.